Jump to content
RaidersAreOne

Around the league v.1.0

Recommended Posts

Almost forgot to mention I got goose bumps watching Shazier walk across the stage to announce the Steeler’s pick 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, SBXISBXVSBXVIII said:

Almost forgot to mention I got goose bumps watching Shazier walk across the stage to announce the Steeler’s pick 

     Yeah, that was a really cool moment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So NFLN just said that the Patriots had their eye on Duke Dawson for years before selecting him. I've never really considered that being a thing, but it makes sense. It also explains why they have so many picks that seem out of left field, or that they have these random dudes that step up seemingly out of nowhere. Just a tidbit I found interesting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, mct288 said:

So NFLN just said that the Patriots had their eye on Duke Dawson for years before selecting him. I've never really considered that being a thing, but it makes sense. It also explains why they have so many picks that seem out of left field, or that they have these random dudes that step up seemingly out of nowhere. Just a tidbit I found interesting.

I was very high on Dawson. Had him ranked 5th behind Ward, Alexander, Jackson and Oliver.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/27/2018 at 9:53 PM, mct288 said:

So NFLN just said that the Patriots had their eye on Duke Dawson for years before selecting him. I've never really considered that being a thing, but it makes sense. It also explains why they have so many picks that seem out of left field, or that they have these random dudes that step up seemingly out of nowhere. Just a tidbit I found interesting.

They also have a board of about 60 guys. Historically they’ve traded away draft picks especially in the first. They run things very differently in NE although they can when they have had nothing but winning seasons. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Chali21 said:

They also have a board of about 60 guys. Historically they’ve traded away draft picks especially in the first. They run things very differently in NE although they can when they have had nothing but winning seasons. 

I didn't know that about their board either. I've always found their drafts offbeat with all the trades and selections, but I like it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, NightTrainLane said:

I was very high on Dawson. Had him ranked 5th behind Ward, Alexander, Jackson and Oliver.

Yeah, I didn't mean that Dawson was a random dude. He should be a good one. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, NightTrainLane said:

I was very high on Dawson. Had him ranked 5th behind Ward, Alexander, Jackson and Oliver.

No worries, I didn't think that. I was just commenting on the player. Just had him on my list for a while as well. Not as long as them apparently.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dang. A 2020 7th rounder for former first round WR Corey Coleman? That seems like a good deal considering he has shown flashes and has potential. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

King already getting into trouble in Denver. sheesh. threatening media member and sabotaging interview

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Redskins rookie RB Guice tore his ACL last night and is out for the season. Brutal blow. I know some posters were adamant about landing him and will be bummed to hear this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What if Martin has a great camp, but Richard and Warren do too. Wonder if redskins would trade a mid round pick for a Proven starting RB on a friendly contract... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×