Around the league v.1.0

RaidersAreOne

5 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Thanks for nothing Wilson. Pick 6 and a fumble in the last 6 mins when down by 7.

I feel so bad for him. It's like it's him, Tyler Lockett, and a roster of scrubs. That D is gone too. Wagner and Wright were both out tonight. Gonna be a long miserable season for him and i expect Carroll is fired before the year is over.

Mack was really good for us but nothing like this because Reggie couldn’t build around him. Other than Mack, Carr, Gabe, Coop, and Conley, did he make any good picks? Not sure how much influence he had over this years draft and still lots of unknowns there.

We allowed Mack to make more money and have more individual success. People are saying it’s one of the worst trades ever but I’m not sure you can say that unless the bears win at least one super bowl and I’m not sure they do that with Trubisky.

All of the guys i work with on the construction site. Regardless of the team they root for. Even raider fans spout this. I hated the trade and also see why they sisnt want to pay thay much to 2 players. ..mack is a beast  he is worth 20 mill yes. Guess the staff didnt think becoming first team to have 2 guys over 20 mill was good idea? 

I actually think the trade could work for us  if we can be  patient. But not going to get a MACK  out of the 2 bears picks at all 

I got into a big argument with a guy at work who claims that the reason the raiders defense is bad isn’t because they don’t have Mack but because their corners can’t tackle. I was like “Bruh, Keenum has all day to throw in the final quarter. And DBs don’t need to tackle if the WRs don’t get the balls.” Of course this guy also benched AJ Green in favor of Brandon Marshall...

Just now, Gannon12 said:

? I’m genuinely scared of our game after the dolphins. Hue says hold your breath no need for a good Qb to play till he has too. Now it’s interesting 

If we are 0-4 I don’t and won’t know what to say... that permanent Luck face

Archived