Around the league v.1.0

RaidersAreOne

5 minutes ago, NJ Raider said:

Does Mack stop the double reverse pass? Does he stop the jet sweep or shovel pass if they went away from him? Gruden realized we didn’t have enough talent on defense. If Reggie built talent around him, Mack would still be here. 

No but you can bet Mack would made an impact play in a 2nd half where we didnt have a single one today. His presence also creates more oppurtunities for others.

27 minutes ago, NJ Raider said:

Does Mack stop the double reverse pass? Does he stop the jet sweep or shovel pass if they went away from him? Gruden realized we didn’t have enough talent on defense. If Reggie built talent around him, Mack would still be here. 

Does Miami even TRY that play with Mack in the game? He would have blown up one of the edges rendering the double reverse useless. Hell, the respect he commanded alone altered gameplans. Yes, its a team game, but Mack was the only reason our defense wasn't the worst in history last year.

Meanwhile he has 2 sacks and a FF today. Bringing him to 4 sacks, 3 FF, 1 INT, 1 TD, and 1 PD this season. I try not to think about it but its hard.

2 hours ago, riceman80 said:

No but you can bet Mack would made an impact play in a 2nd half where we didnt have a single one today. His presence also creates more oppurtunities for others.

Sad but I’m starting to think carr depends on mack more than I thought. Mack erased so many of carrs failures by giving Carr multiple chances now Carr is running out of chances.

Archived