Around the league v.1.0

RaidersAreOne

3 hours ago, NightTrainLane said:

KC with another tough opponent win. They look just as good this year.

They look better than last year. We needed Obi to man Travis. Don't know who'd cover Hill. We don't match up well but we can score with anybody.

7 minutes ago, Silver&Black88 said:

I think Conley would play Hill.  He'd still need help over top though.

25 minutes ago, G said:

They look better than last year. We needed Obi to man Travis. Don't know who'd cover Hill. We don't match up well but we can score with anybody.

Obi can't come back til week 8 which is one week after our first meeting with KC. Disappointing. 

1 hour ago, SBXISBXVSBXVIII said:

Funny how some in here were bad mouthing the GOAT....What were his stats today?

It was against the Saints, whose defense is head and shoulders and a mountain top above everyone else as the worst defense in the league so I'd relax on how great Brady looked. They were putting rookie LBers in man to man on Gronk lol. Watching them makes me so happy we dumped Dennis Allen. He's not even a good DC

I knew the Cheifs would be good. But I didn't expect the Bronco's and Trevor Siemian to play this well, they look like a top team in the AFC thus far. Speaking of, the AFC is stacked this year. Playoffs is going to be fantastic to watch. Heck, getting into the playoffs is going to be tough. I can see both wild cards being 12 win teams this year. 

2 hours ago, R8DR8five said:

Our division is stout. KC, DEN, and OAK are playing lights out, going to be intense this year. I'm going the KC game in December, while I'm looking forward to it, I'm probably going to reduce my life expectancy by about 5 years,

3 of the 4 top scoring teams in the league so far and if the Giants D can hold the Lions to under 31 the top three scoring teams will be Oakland, KC, and Denver.  Only two weeks in but this is unexpected.

Archived