Around the league v.1.0

RaidersAreOne

On 12/10/2018 at 12:38 PM, big_palooka said:

Telling a mod to "get over it"..... bold move cotton 

Dude I'm just a poster at the end of the day. And as a poster, its tough seeing my favorite player be an absolute force for another team knowing full well he could and should have been on my favorite team for the duration of his career.

1 hour ago, RaiderX said:

Mack is obviously the biggest departure from the team this year, but has anybody seen what Denico Autry is doing in Indy? Big reason why they have a resurgence there.

Yeah I watched their last game and there were times that he looked like a pro bowler. They play him inside and he is too long, quick and violent for most guards. That was the first COlts game I've caught this year so it surprised me a bit. Looked up his stats and he has 9sacks and 12tfl in 10 games. Him and Leonard are legit.

3 hours ago, RaiderX said:

Mack is obviously the biggest departure from the team this year, but has anybody seen what Denico Autry is doing in Indy? Big reason why they have a resurgence there.

Yeah.. i wanted to keep him. But its also coaching and system too. All these guys leave and become good. Reggie gets a lot of hate but somehow these guys become successful elsewhere more so than here.

• 3 weeks later...
On 18-12-2018 at 1:03 AM, roi34 said:

Yeah.. i wanted to keep him. But its also coaching and system too. All these guys leave and become good. Reggie gets a lot of hate but somehow these guys become successful elsewhere more so than here.

Well its also because he got a bunch of developmental guys who got years at our team to develop. Its not like Autry was at this level 2 years ago imo.

And it helps if players have some talent around them, gives them more opportunities to shine. Just look at Mack, he was always insane but now he is ridiculous

2 hours ago, Roninho said:

Well its also because he got a bunch of developmental guys who got years at our team to develop. Its not like Autry was at this level 2 years ago imo.

And it helps if players have some talent around them, gives them more opportunities to shine. Just look at Mack, he was always insane but now he is ridiculous

I disagree.. dude had 3 starts with us and limited rotation time and had 5 sacks. He's the kind of player this team needed. Sign him 2-3 yr deal on decent deal and he prob outplays contract. If he started 14-16 games for us he prob has 6-9 sacks which is team leader. Then u add to that and u got multiple productive guys. 

Oh well

10 hours ago, roi34 said:

I disagree.. dude had 3 starts with us and limited rotation time and had 5 sacks. He's the kind of player this team needed. Sign him 2-3 yr deal on decent deal and he prob outplays contract. If he started 14-16 games for us he prob has 6-9 sacks which is team leader. Then u add to that and u got multiple productive guys. 

Oh well

Totally agree some of us thought he should be starting inside.

Archived