Around the league v.1.0

RaidersAreOne

5 hours ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

Average? Nah. He was held in check for most of the game, but the 4th quarter he was everywhere. 

Yea but for being the top paid def player in the nfl. I expected a Mack attack full of strip sacks, ff, fr or int. I saw some pressure on the qb and some goal line stops but that’s it

2 hours ago, big_palooka said:

Pretty embarrassing reading the Bears game day thread:

@Humble_Beast you're going to go troll a fan base in this fashion and have the nerve to "report" people in our forum? Please never change EA21

Only thing I’ll say in defense I suppose is if you recall a Bear fan came in and trolled when they clinched. It was in response to the trashing of Trubisky though by some of our compadres

2 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Yea but for being the top paid def player in the nfl. I expected a Mack attack full of strip sacks, ff, fr or int. I saw some pressure on the qb and some goal line stops but that’s it

Mack's, Mack... he's getting a done of attention every snap. He's a case study in "should you pay a defensive player that much" as they don't effect the game every snap as say the QB. 

We can get into compensation, salary, etc. all we want but end of the day, will Mack win a Superbowl with the Bears because that's why you make that type move if you're Chicago. 

Really interested to see what Chicago does next year with a target on their back, playing a #1 schedule, etc.

24 minutes ago, NightTrainLane said:

My only wish for this period of the off-season is that the Dolphins hire Vic Fangio before the Donkey's do.

I'd be fine with Fangio going to Denver. He's not head coach material. His gruff demeanor will wear on players, especially offense. And Denver having a defensive minded HC and needing to develop a QB.... win/win. 

Rumor is their current favorite is Munchack which is lulz.....

6 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

I'd be fine with Fangio going to Denver. He's not head coach material. His gruff demeanor will wear on players, especially offense. And Denver having a defensive minded HC and needing to develop a QB.... win/win. 

Rumor is their current favorite is Munchack which is lulz.....

That is what you assume. I'd rather he wasn't anywhere near that team.

Archived