BDP 2019 GM Mock Draft Pick Thread *New Version*

BringinDaPain

With the 94th pick the Philadelphia Eagles select

USC_Football_Fall_Camp_081015_MCG1410-th

Chuma Edoga T USC

a run on tackles makes me take him slightly early. I like him in the 4th and I’m sitting here late in the 3rd. So I grab him now. Edoga shinned in the Senior Bowl and is an athletic move tackle that the Eagles will love for their system. He’ll get to learn behind the GOAT Jason Peters for a year. 

If @MKnight82 isn’t too drunk. Washington is OTC 

3.93 - Bucs.

RB Darrell Henderson, Memphis.

darrell-henderson-heisman.gif

I understand Buccaneers signed Bruce Arians' familiarity, Andre Ellington, in real life but Henderson clearly upgrades to every skill set Ellington has/had.  He is 7th RB off the board so I have no reason to get cute with RB value.

With the 98th Overall Pick in the 2019 NFL Draft...the Pittsburgh Steelers select...

NT...Daylon Mack...Texas A&M...

DL depth was a major concern for the Steelers who have excellent starters but nothing behind them...picking up Adam Gotsis give me a rock solid DE backup but at NT we needed someone who shares a similar skill set to Hargreaves...enter Mack who has dealt with some mental health issues in the past but as 1st round upside...not many 330lbs men move and explode the way he can making for an excellent rotational piece.

@SirA1 

Archived