BDP 2019 GM Mock Draft Pick Thread *New Version*

BringinDaPain

With the # 104 overall pick of the 2019 NFL Draft...

The San Francisco 49ers select..

2hzr1nn.jpg

Max Scharping... OT.. Northern Illinois

Man, there were a few other positional options available that I was stressing over (lol) at this spot. So many good options on the board, but all of mine at relatively equal value. So with that, and looking at the current roster, I'm firmly decided on Max here. His durability and pass pro is top tier, and the experience at both RT and LT is very welcomed. Joe Staley and Mike McGlinchey are locked in tight as excellent bookends, yet it's wise to throw focus on injury depth. That, and Joe Staley is 36 years old in August, so I need to be prepared. 

@jch1911 is now OTC

With pick 105 of the 2019 BDP Mock Draft, the Houston Texans select Isaiah Johnson, CB, the University of Houston

Image result for isaiah johnson houston

Isaiah is raw, but has the tools to be a pretty good CB down the road.  He will likely play ST his rookie year as he develops his DB abilities and learns from one of the best (Johnathan Joseph).  We can also envision Johnson playing as a hybrid CB / S who plays facing the action.  The Texans' goal to revamp our secondary and develop for the future is well underway.

@Whicker You're OTC

With the 107th pick, the Denver Broncos selects:

Isaiah Buggs, DT, Alabama

DfwKggoXkAMS7SE.jpg

I've traded up from the 5th targeting a bunch of player, but the top 2 were Kaden Smith and Isaiah Buggs. With Smith gone a pick earlier (surprised that he last this far) the decision was made easy. Buggs was a hiden star in the Crimson Tide defensive line, most because Quinnen Williams and Raekwon Davis took all the spot light, but Buggs is a really good player. I'm glad that I pick him up even more now that I had to trade Gotsis away to secure Isabella. He will have a good role in the DL and hopefully VIc Fangio and Bill Kollar make a star out of him.

@wwhickok OTC

With the 117th Overall Pick in the 2019 NFL Draft...The Pittsburgh Steelers Select...

WR...Diontae Johnson...Toledo...

The Steelers are truly in BPA mode at this point and Johnson is a totally overlooked talent who should be a 2nd-3rd round kind of guy...all conference as a receiver, punt and kick returner he will help this team out in a ton of ways and will remind some of Antonio Brown as a small school smaller WR who wins with excellent technique above all else...his excellent speed helps too.

@Ragnarok

Archived