Draft Prospects the Browns should avoid like the plague

Horseunit

Okay here's the spot to post all that is wrong with the draft.  What prospects do you absolutely not want to be wearing the Brown and Orange next year.  I'll Start.

Greedy WilliamsFrustratingly poor reps are present on tape. Can be found at times walking behind the play and has made some business decisions in run support and as a tackler. Plays passive and soft in this regard. Isn’t particularly interested in putting his face in the fire or trying to jolt blockers and discard of blocks. Is slow to press up into the LOS and often times sits off the line to try and wait out having to tackle.

Greg Little“Oof…this guy is just bad. I don’t know what to tell you. He doesn’t move well enough to play left. He’s too lazy. I laugh every time he’s in the first round of a mock draft.” — NFC pro scout

Dexter Lawrence “It’s nothing against the kid, but teams should know better than to draft a nose tackle early. He’s Vita Vea. He’s Danny Shelton. These guys are never worth the early pick.” — AFC general manager

Gerald Willis Issues with coaches and teammates as a freshman at Florida led to his transfer. Suspended for 2016 season opener for violation of team rules. Took a leave of absence from the Miami program in 2017  I get a Gerard "Big Money" Warren vibe from this guy.

Tre Lamar - Not a player who projects favorably to today’s NFL. Lamar is rigid, stiff and struggles in space, all areas that LBs need to excel if they are to be coveted prospects.

Lonnie Johnson Jr. - Poor body control and sloppy with the direction of his hips in zone coverage, which limits his ability to close quickly. Feet are all over the place and transitions are slow as a result. Allows underneath throws to be completed consistently, rarely contesting the window unless in goal-to-go situations.

Ryan Finley - Being compared to Nathan Peterman enough said.

2 minutes ago, Horseunit said:

Just kidding i"m not Mind Character if that is who I believe you are referring too, but I think this is a compliment to us both because great Minds think alike. 

Unless you simply are schizophrenic?

1 hour ago, Horseunit said:

Just kidding i"m not Mind Character if that is who I believe you are referring too, but I think this is a compliment to us both because great Minds think alike. 

Eh, we're wrong sometimes. I could have sworn that kiwi was fumblebluntz for about 6 months but I'm starting to think maybe not.

58 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Fail safe test to reveal if you are Mind or not. 

Thoughts on Hue Jackson? The GOAT or naw? 

Do you like this gif? 

tenor.gif?itemid=10417011 

I have never seen a human being more wrong about a topic as much as mind was on Hue Jackson. Our progress after him getting fired was the worst egg in the face moment on here.

12 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

I have never seen a human being more wrong about a topic as much as mind was on Hue Jackson. Our progress after him getting fired was the worst egg in the face moment on here.

I wanted Hue to stay purely for the continuity. His actions following his firing (and what subsequently came out with the infighting) showed how wrong I was.

It turned out for the better though. We're in a ridiculously good position now.

Archived