3 Round Mock Draft

Rutgers#1

4 hours ago, The Gnat said:

Great first round Vikings pick. Round two I'd prefer to see Tillery and then Paris Campbell in round three. I think that would give the team better depth. I expect either Sendejo or hopefully Anthony Harris to be starting next to Harrison Smith again at safety next year.

Agreed, although I would prefer Deebo Samuel in round 3.

10 hours ago, Rutgers#1 said:

29 Kansas City Chiefs - CB Greedy Williams LSU

Not a fan of Greedy. I'd rather go with JoeJuan Williams if it's a CB in this scenario. Otherwise, go with Bush or one of the safeties.

61 Kansas City Chiefs - HB Darrell Henderson Memphis

Not a fan of this pick at all. I'm hoping we don't take a RB this year. Give us Jace Sternberger who goes with the next pick. We need another TE and I think he could be the best one this year.

63 Kansas City Chiefs - C Erik McCoy Texas A&M

I don't know the player but I"m ok with the position.

92 Kansas City Chiefs - DT Trysten Hill UCF

Again, I don't know the player but I"m ok with the position.

I also just noticed you had Mack Wilson sliding to the end of the 3rd and Zach Allen not drafted at all. I'd take Wilson or Allen in the 2nd or 3rd for sure.

The Bucs passing on Josh Allen, who has the potential to be a star OLB in our new 3-4 base, for a guy who will probably be a guard at 5 would be a mistake IMO. Love Rapp in the 2nd. I prefer Holyfield over Snell as it stands now. I don’t mind taking BPA at either RB or OL in the 3rd.

Not sure of hot is real crazy. w you order your prospects, but its real crazy. Here's what I'd do IF it flows as you predict

ROUND 1

10 Denver Broncos - DT Ed Oliver Houston

ROUND 2

41 Denver Broncos - OT Dalton Risner Kansas State

ROUND 3

71 Denver Broncos - ILB Mack Wilson Alabama

Really doesn't appear you know a lot about the Broncos IMO

Great first round pick for Cincy.  White might not be the BPA there, but he's close, and it fills an absolutely huge need.

In the second, you lost me.  Not a fan of Daniel Jones.  Having said that, I'm going Oline here.  With Little still there, I'm grabbing him, probably sprinting to the podium.  If he wasn't there, Risner or Lindstrom would be the pick.

In the third, we wouldn't need to go OT, but we still might.  If not, I'm either going back to LB (Pratt) or grabbing a WR (Ridley) or TE.

On 2/25/2019 at 3:28 AM, Suffering_Bills said:

I'm not sure even where to BEGIN with this, but the first thing that jumps out is Sweat at #3. It then just gets worse. What were you smoking/snorting/shooting/drinking when you did this? Merely curious.

What do you think about sweat now *******? 😂😂😂😂

1 hour ago, Rutgers#1 said:

What do you think about sweat now *******? 😂😂😂😂

It means we think he can run fast just like Gary can run fast but it doesn't change our thoughts of where they are being drafted im pretty sure of that :P 

5 hours ago, Suffering_Bills said:

Knew this was coming. 9_9 Well, I can admit when I'm wrong. His stock is trending up in a big way. I don't know about #3 overall, but now it's a legit possibility.

Haha I had to take a shot while I can. I didn’t think he would run that fast but I thought very highly of him before and the ceiling is really high for him. That’s why I project him that high 

Archived