Marquise Brown

DK Metcalf

Montez Sweat

Deebo Samuel

Josh Jacobs

David Montgomery

Devin Singletary

4 minutes ago, KingOfTheDot said:

Got my eyes on O-Linemen, EDGE, Linebackers and Mid Round Wide Receivers. 

I have a feeling that Cody Ford will solidify himself as the #1 lineman in this draft. Dude is just mean and massive, he does everything Jonah Williams does but 50 lbs heavier.

Voch Lombardi has a great Youtube channel that breaks down prospects but his forte is lineman. He has Cody #1, Jonah #2, Jawaan #3 and Dillard #4 in terms of overall offensive line rankings. 

2 hours ago, jetjuice said:

Looking forward to seeing the following:

Andy Isabella

Josh Allen

Rashan Gary

Byron Murphy

DeAndre Baker

Greedy Williams

Nasir Adderley

Parris Campbell

Hakeem Butler

Marquise Brown

DK Metcalf

Montez Sweat

Deebo Samuel

Josh Jacobs

David Montgomery

Devin Singletary

How man of these players will be on the board when we pick at 68?? 

10 minutes ago, doumeyer said:

How man of these players will be on the board when we pick at 68?? 

Most of these are potential 1st rounders who we may be interested in at 3 or a trade down, a hand full of them look to be projected late 2nd early 3rd rounders

18 minutes ago, Dr.O said:

Most of these are potential 1st rounders who we may be interested in at 3 or a trade down, a hand full of them look to be projected late 2nd early 3rd rounders

I would say Isabella, Campbell, Butler, Brown, Montgomery, and Singletary could be there in the 3rd.

1 hour ago, Dr.O said:

These extra seven third picks in the third round. are going to hurt us in the fourth round, We must hit it big in the Free Agent period or our whole offseason will be  a disaster. Our third pick in the draft we should bag a top player, but after that I have little or no confidence in Macc, to get a starting player in the later rounds.

3 hours ago, jetjuice said:

I have a feeling that Cody Ford will solidify himself as the #1 lineman in this draft. Dude is just mean and massive, he does everything Jonah Williams does but 50 lbs heavier.

Voch Lombardi has a great Youtube channel that breaks down prospects but his forte is lineman. He has Cody #1, Jonah #2, Jawaan #3 and Dillard #4 in terms of overall offensive line rankings. 

I can see that. Orlando Brown’s success definitely will help him in the process. 

I think Mecole Hardman might tear it up.  I think i read he ran like a 4.32 coming out of HS.  Him and Paris Campbell seem like the kids of guys who were underutilized in college and can flourish in today's NFL.  I would be happy if we found a way to get either in the middle of the draft.

Kendall Sheffield, cb of OSU, is the pick for the fastest runner at the combine. umm.   He has movement skill and solid coverage skill so he isn't just a track star.

I hope Cody Ford would pull Orlando Brown this year.   Overweight, bombed at combine, fallen to 3rd round.  heh.

Someone needs to frequently bother Jetskid007 for inside scoop at the combine.  Without those, we will die of being bored. lol.

Josh Jacobs is solid 5 10 220

Tony Pollard gathers 10 pound.  From 200 to 210. umm.  Let's see if his speed remains fast.

Alex Bars is almost 33 inch arm length. Could be passable at RT but he is perfect for G like you guys expect.

Cody Ford looks sharp with almost 6 4 in height and almost 330 in weight.

Phil Haynes possesses excellent measurement. He is relatively new to Football but he could replace Brian Winters at RG once he is ready.

Michael Jordan has size for T but prefers G to C. Either position he should be a Jet.

Jawaan Taylor checks in 312? Wowzo.  Still need to gain some weight to his 6 5 frame.

Jonah Williams checks out good. umm. We will see.

Archived