NFL Draft Combine

Bobby816

3 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

DK Metcalf looks fake. 1.6% body fat

1.6 can't be right, guys that don't drink water for a while and are in like natural body building comps are at like 4 percent and you can basically see through their skin lol.

3 minutes ago, rampantjet said:

1.6 can't be right, guys that don't drink water for a while and are in like natural body building comps are at like 4 percent and you can basically see through their skin lol.

Sounded odd when I read it too. But it’s true. He also has the longest wingspan ever for a WR at the combine at 83”

19 minutes ago, barnaby8787 said:

Given his athleticism, I feel like Ed Oliver might be a target for us in the 1st. He could play DT, DE, and potentially even LB depending on the scheme which sounds crazy, but he’s a freak. Just really versatile. 

Prototypical Williams D-Linemen. 

8 hours ago, JetsandI said:

Darrell Henderson is 5 8 208 but benches 22 times.

Powerful runners David Montgomery and Benny Snell Jr barely benched 15 times.  Ouch!

I think Jalin Moore is the winner of pre athletic test event.   Solid 5 10 212 with over 32 inch arm length. Benched 27 times.  Rodney Anderson is next.

So Anderson had 25 reps, more than OLs Williams, Taylor, Risner, Ford, Benzschawel, Dillard and a bunch of others. I sort of thought of him as more a speed guy but apparently with some power

5 hours ago, Rich51 said:

So Anderson had 25 reps, more than OLs Williams, Taylor, Risner, Ford, Benzschawel, Dillard and a bunch of others. I sort of thought of him as more a speed guy but apparently with some power

I see a team taking a shot on Anderson in the late 1st. He's a top talent that just didn't play all season. Can do all aspects of the game. I expect him to not fall far. I see him going between 15-32

5 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

I see a team taking a shot on Anderson in the late 1st. He's a top talent that just didn't play all season. Can do all aspects of the game. I expect him to not fall far. I see him going between 15-32

That’s what I thought or at least no further than 2nd but NFL.com has him as their 11th RB, 129th overall which is someplace around the late4th early 5th

https://www.nfl.com/draft/tracker/prospects/RB?college=allColleges&page=1&status=ALL

Just now, Rich51 said:

That’s what I thought or at least no further than 2nd but NFL.com has him as their 11th RB, 129th overall which is someplace around the late4th early 5th

https://www.nfl.com/draft/tracker/prospects/RB?college=allColleges&page=1&status=ALL

I cant see that. Mixon went in that area and he had actual issues. Not just coming off injury. And they are very similar players.

7 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

I cant see that. Mixon went in that area and he had actual issues. Not just coming off injury. And they are very similar players.

I think Mixon was a better receiver but regardless I agree that Anderson is still a 1sr/2nd round talent.

10 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

Sounded odd when I read it too. But it’s true. He also has the longest wingspan ever for a WR at the combine at 83”

What a freak.  

19 minutes ago, Rich51 said:

I'm more than willing to take advantage of him falling if he actually does.

Brian Burns is 6 4+ 249.  ooohh!!  Jets have plenty of option for rushing OLB. For now, of course.    I heard that Burns was maxed out for size when he played 230 and now he is closer to 250.  What gives?

Measurement Nick Bosa Josh Allen Jachai Polite Brian Burns Clelin Ferrell Rashan Gary Montez Sweat
Height 6'3 6/8 6'4 7/8 6'2 5/8 6'4 6/8 6'4 3/8 6'4 3/8 6'5 6/8
Weight 266 262 258 249 264 277 260
Hand 10 6/8 R: 8 6/8 L: 8 4/8 9 6/8 10 10 4/8 9 5/8 10 4/8
Arm 33 33 4/8 32 5/8 33 7/8 34 1/8 34 1/8 35 6/8
Wingspan 77 7/8 80 4/8 80 2/8 83 5/8 82 3/8 81 7/8 84 6/8

Archived