NFL Draft Combine

Bobby816

2 minutes ago, JetsandI said:

I am in habit of thinking Jets will actually trade down from #3. After that trade, Jets still have plenty of options for edge position. Those vs Andre Dillard who should be more ideal option as LT than Jawaan Taylor and Jonathan Williams for Jets.    DT and CB have yet to perform so for now, Dillard is the man but it is not a lock.

If Jets still have #3, go for best talented prospect no matter what position (other than QB).

Jonah Williams numbers are bit dissappointing. I thought he would do better in the agility drills. Weird combine for him. Checks out sizewise but questionable drill numbers.

A few of the interior guys lit it up though.

It’s a precarious LT class. I would stick to the interior guys and RT in the 2nd and 3rd day. 

10 minutes ago, SDotNova said:

Jonah Williams numbers are bit dissappointing. I thought he would do better in the agility drills. Weird combine for him. Checks out sizewise but questionable drill numbers.

A few of the interior guys lit it up though.

It’s a precarious LT class. I would stick to the interior guys and RT in the 2nd and 3rd day. 

Yeah. It is a concern if Jets must draft LT.    I am surprised at Olisaemeka Udoh's speed numbers because I don't think he can move well. That is weird.  With pro coaching, they could surprise us. 

2 hours ago, JetsandI said:

Josh Jacobs did not run?  Boooooooo!!!!!!

David Montgomery ran 4.64. 4.63

Benny Snell ran 4.67. 4.66

Darrell Henderson ran 4.37. 4.49

Tony Pollard ran 4.53. 4.52

Miles Sanders ran 4.5. 4.49

Jalin Moore didn't run.  He is no fun.

Ryquell Armstead rans 4.46 at 220.  Best size/speed.  4.45

Numbers in bold are official.   Henderson's number is kind of letdown. grr.

Lil' Jordan Humphrey benched only 13 times!   He needs to hire David Boston as his personal trainer.  He has strong body and legs.  That is embarrassing. lol.

N'Keal Harry matched Metcalf's 27 reps in bench press.  Speed is next.

1 minute ago, barnaby8787 said:

He did, but he’s definitely not a day 3 talent. If we miss on Bell and add Tevin, Snell and Tevin would make a solid 1/2 punch. 

Of course. You just know these GMs tend to outsmart themselves and let those bad 40 times sway their decision making. 

Kinda how we chose Coples over Ingram because his arms were longer. 

Or Hill over Alshon because he was faster 

Pryor over HaHa

The list goes on

1 minute ago, KingOfTheDot said:

Of course. You just know these GMs tend to outsmart themselves and let those bad 40 times sway their decision making. 

Kinda how we chose Coples over Ingram because his arms were longer. 

Or Hill over Alshon because he was faster 

Pryor over HaHa

The list goes on

100%. Conner ran a 4.65 last year. 

6 hours ago, JetsandI said:

DK Metcalf just benched 27 times.  Solid.

That is more than just solid especially considering his arm length, that dude is a monster. 

Also ya the Henderson official time is not as nice as that 4.37 but 4.49 is still more than fast enough for a RB.  That is the same time as Dalvin and CMC. 

Anyone else find it pretty impressive that Hakeem Butler got 18 bench reps with 35 1/4 inch arms?  Dude got more reps than some O linemen while having the biggest wingspan of any WR ever.  I really think he is gonna move up the boards quite a bit.  

17 minutes ago, rampantjet said:

Anyone else find it pretty impressive that Hakeem Butler got 18 bench reps with 35 1/4 inch arms?  Dude got more reps than some O linemen while having the biggest wingspan of any WR ever.  I really think he is gonna move up the boards quite a bit.  

I’d love to draft him in some way

Archived