Offseason Rumors

bucsfan333

1 hour ago, bucsfan333 said:

Figured I'd start this thread strong.

Any defensove guy not on a rookie contract, it wouldnt shock me is moved.  Considering the Cards tried to trade for JPP a few years back, I think he is safe.

I wouldn t be shocked to see them draft Quinnen at 5 and move on from GMC.  I dont think it is set in stone he will be here for training camp.

If David gets moved, they must have a deal in place for Kwon.  I think Kwon gets moved to stack ILB and Beck or White gets drafted to pair inside.

• Like 1

If they move David, I think it's pretty set that they will be doing a majority of their defense in the 3-4 and they don't feel he has a spot in there for it. 

But I'm not sure if JPP would fair well in the 3-4 either? I forget how that convo went here..

6 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Saw somewhere we are one of the top 5 landing spots for Antonio Brown, anyone else see this? 

I've seen quite a few talking heads say that we should be in the mix. But I haven't seen anyone reputable that covers the Bucs say we're actually in the mix.

If we trade Lavonte I’d be shocked. I don’t see how he can’t play in an attacking 3-4 but Kwon could and we aren’t losing both of them. David for his leadership alone would be a huge loss. Would be better to keep David and grab Devin White if we want to get crazy at LB.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Lil' Shorty said:

If we trade Lavonte I’d be shocked. I don’t see how he can’t play in an attacking 3-4 but Kwon could and we aren’t losing both of them. David for his leadership alone would be a huge loss. Would be better to keep David and grab Devin White if we want to get crazy at LB.

Yeah. I mean, the two seasons David was actually able to attack (under Schiano) he had 284 tackles, nine sacks, six INTs, and lead the NFL in stuffs in 2013 with 20.

He doesn't shed blocks all that well but the way he's able to get around big guys and make the tackle is special.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

Yeah. I mean, the two seasons David was actually able to attack (under Schiano) he had 284 tackles, nine sacks, six INTs, and lead the NFL in stuffs in 2013 with 20.

He doesn't shed blocks all that well but the way he's able to get around big guys and make the tackle is special.

Yea and he also has that unreal ability to just get the ball out of the carriers hands.  Im pretty sure this is bs but if he does get moved that would definitely be a "Bucs" move xD

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, ScuB29 said:

I dont understand why we dont cut him and give Humphries money, at least he give all he have, a way better sécurity  blanket to JW3.. maybe its just me, but im sure we can draft or sign a speedy receiver..

Got it backwards bro. D Jack is probably the best deep threat in NFL history. Guys like Humphries are dime of dozen. Slot receivers can be found much easier than a legit burner.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, indifference said:

Got it backwards bro. D Jack is probably the best deep threat in NFL history. Guys like Humphries are dime of dozen. Slot receivers can be found much easier than a legit burner.

Very good point.   I was extremely critical of DJax, but BA is bringing him back.  Since BA doesnt believe in a FB  going to see a lot of 3 WR, 1 TE

• Like 1