Offseason Rumors

bucsfan333

2 minutes ago, indifference said:

and Trade up for a RG?

No way do i trust Jason Licht to pick the right guy that late.

It sounds like fans, talking heads, and the media are much higher on Oliver than teams/scouts are. I wouldn't be surprised if he fell to Atlanta at 14. Or even farther.

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

It sounds like fans, talking heads, and the media are much higher on Oliver than teams/scouts are. I wouldn't be surprised if he fell to Atlanta at 14. Or even farther.

I have my doubt that’ll be pick but thats what im hoping for. Its just not common to draft DTs back to back. We’ll see what happens. if not him than greedy or trade down for Ferguson. Burns sucks against the run.

2 minutes ago, indifference said:

I have my doubt that’ll be pick but thats what im hoping for. Its just not common to draft DTs back to back. We’ll see what happens. if not him than greedy or trade down for Ferguson. Burns sucks against the run.

I've been pretty against the White pick too. But I'm fine with it now. I'd rather have White and a second tier EDGE than the other way around. That next group of LBs is meh. 

Guys like Polite, Allen, and maybe even Ferrell could be there in the second.

36 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I've been pretty against the White pick too. But I'm fine with it now. I'd rather have White and a second tier EDGE than the other way around. That next group of LBs is meh. 

Guys like Polite, Allen, and maybe even Ferrell could be there in the second.

Im still holding out for Beckwith return. Much better tackler than Kwon when he’s in the open field. Not enough games to decide if he is the better player but I like Beck in the 3-4. Probably wont be asked to cover much.

RG is a bigger need imo than LB. With or without Beck.

23 minutes ago, indifference said:

Im still holding out for Beckwith return. Much better tackler than Kwon when he’s in the open field. Not enough games to decide if he is the better player but I like Beck in the 3-4. Probably wont be asked to cover much.

RG is a bigger need imo than LB. With or without Beck.

We have Lavonte at LB. That's it. We have... Cappa at RG. JPP is our only reliable outside rusher.

We've got big holes in a few places. TWSS?

I think Beck's career might be over. I hope he can come back. I agree he can be a solid (or better) starter for a long time.