Offseason Rumors

bucsfan333

2 hours ago, indifference said:

I would not be opposed to that. I’d take Allen before Bosa though but would not complain about either. Licht doesnt have the balls to move up.

Unless it's for a kicker lol. Now THAT was ballsy.

He did trade up into the late 1st to pick Doug Martin. But you're right, it is rare for him.

Edited by Gruber74
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Gruber74 said:

Unless it's for a kicker lol.

He did trade up into the late 1st to pick Doug Martin. But you're right, it is rare for him.

Martin was a Dom pick.  IIRC, besides Aguayo, he traded up for Pamphile, Beckwith and Cappa.  He s usually good for one trade up per year, but never Day 1. 

10 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

He's talking about the Rashaan Melvin contract with Detroit (1/$3.5M).

Are we finally gonna settle the Tr3nt/MoCla debate once and for all!?!?!? 👀👀👀👀👀👀

Trent was such bad arse coming out of Bama, I thought he was a lock to have at least a good career.  Oopss

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Moving to 10 and getting an extra pick or two would put us more in the Gary/Sweat range. And could put us in a better spot to take White than top five.

Gary has a lot of versatility, which is something Bowles said he covets.

Yes yes 

This 

More value doing this , unless Q or Allen are there at 5

I think I changed my mind on Gary tho... too much freak and way too little production,  just doesnt make sense,  seems like a good athlete just not a good football player 

20 minutes ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

I think I changed my mind on Gary tho... too much freak and way too little production,  just doesnt make sense,  seems like a good athlete just not a good football player

I think consistency is his problem. I've watched him completely dominate entire halves of football games. Then disappear the other half.

I don't know if it's a conditioning thing. Or if teams adjusted and he couldn't. Or if teams adjusted and UM wouldn't.

But there's no denying his physical abilities. Dude's a freak.

27 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I think consistency is his problem. I've watched him completely dominate entire halves of football games. Then disappear the other half.

I don't know if it's a conditioning thing. Or if teams adjusted and he couldn't. Or if teams adjusted and UM wouldn't.

But there's no denying his physical abilities. Dude's a freak.

It's not physical or conditioning 

Its gotta be mental,  not laziness. But lack of a that drive to finish

There's no other explanation 

40 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Or, like I said, other teams adjusted and UM didn't.

I wonder if Gary gets selected before Oliver.  This current regime has kept its intentions very much under wraps this offseason.  As good as PR has been at draft coverage for the Bucs, even I think they are grasping at straws what the Bucs favor this draft season.