Offseason Rumors

bucsfan333

3 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀

Surely team would also have got him tested for the same condition during the private workouts? I don’t know what kind of testing is done at the combine, but I doubt it would be as comprehensive as what a team considering drafting you would send you for.

I’m sure we’ve done our homework and if we do draft him at #5, it’ll be because we’re comfortable his heart is fine.

Have a feeling the organization and GMC kiss and make up.  At this point, they both need each. other.  Depth chart isn t great right.  GMC is nt getting 13 million from anyone else this yr.

interior dline minus GMC

Vea

Allen

Noches

Stevie T

Beckner

I m not even going to include any of the UDFAs

51 minutes ago, indifference said:

Horrible trade for TB if it does not include a min of ‘20 third.

I dont see it...    Gerald McCoy is over the age of 30.   Ndamakong Suh is still a FA.   Gerald is not getting a 3rd by himself with a 13 Mil salary.  We need RB depth I would do it in a heartbeat.

30 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

It's also a cap dump. The Texans paid a second just to free up cap space a couple years ago. We'd only be losing the player.

Texans have a great defensive front though. They have the leverage to do it. McCoy is still probably a top 3 defensive player on our team right now.

I dunno...   When have we ever had TWO good DT's.   We have always had McCoy and a JAG.   Clinton was decent but other than that it was all flops.    We can put Vea in the 3 tech and we have a NT in Allen.  All we need is a bit of depth.   If they really want they could go and grab one of Suh, Liuget, or Wilkerson.    I don't think the drop off from those guys to McCoy is that huge and I know for sure you could get them for cheaper than 13 mil.