Offseason Rumors

bucsfan333

4 minutes ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

we better get a pick for him

theres no way we should just cut him, the WR FA market is garbage he wouild be the #1 guy if he were available

He's also 32 and set to make $10M for only one more year.

His value is shot. I'd be surprised if we could even swap our seventh for a sixth.

5 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

He'll be gone, for sure. We're just holding out hope that we can squeeze anything worthwhile out of him before he leaves.

yup, he was not going to help the locker room this year.  It sucks they missed the opportunity to trade him for some value, but at least they won t be compounding the mistake by keeping him.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ravishingone said:

That s a little too rich for me swapping firsts. Giving up a 2nd I would consider.

Rhodes will be 29 in June. I expect his trade value to be almost as high as Revis was when we traded for him years ago. And honestly, your right that is too much. Bucs should sit tight draft best DL available. We need to develop a vaunted pass rush. Last year was a step in the right direction. Im so anti against drafting DT back to back but Oliver’s pass rush potential or Quennin might be hard to pass up. 

• Like 1