Offseason Rumors

bucsfan333

43 minutes ago, indifference said:

Rhodes will be 29 in June. I expect his trade value to be almost as high as Revis was when we traded for him years ago. And honestly, your right that is too much. Bucs should sit tight draft best DL available. We need to develop a vaunted pass rush. Last year was a step in the right direction. Im so anti against drafting DT back to back but Oliver’s pass rush potential or Quennin might be hard to pass up. 

Agreed, Revis went for I believe 15 overall. Top 5 is so much a better prospect or trade equity to add more picks.  I m all about seeing if Quinnen drops to 5.  

• Like 1

https://www.rotoworld.com/football/nfl/player/12161/desean-jackson

"

ESPN's Dianna Russini reports the Bucs "are not finding any takers" for DeSean Jackson.

Russini reports the Bucs plan to keep Jackson on the roster "for now." It is unlikely Tampa will find a team willing to take on Jackson's $10 million salary, especially since the perception is they will end up cutting him at some point. Jackson reportedly hopes to return to the Eagles if (once) he is released."

Not paying Hump 10 mill a year to be a slot WR. Let him go get paid and probably being used better by another team anyway. The comp pick is a bonus.

Same with Kwon. I'd like to keep him for a selfishly bargain price, but it seems the market is taking us out of that. Let him go, get a comp pick.

McCoy is still gonna be overpaid a bit, I wouldn't mind letting him go as well. 

And glad we're not paying Desean.