Offseason Rumors

bucsfan333

1 hour ago, ravishingone said:

I agree, but I m not comfortable with Auclair as the 2 TE.  He had some really costly penalties.  If they move Brate, I m hoping for a cheap vet TE signed in FA.

I think our fourth WR will be more important than our second TE. The team that lead the league in two TE sets last year ran two TEs like 34% of the time. And it wasn't us and Dirk's proclaimed love of the formation.

I'd imagine our second TE, whoever it may be, will only play like 30% of the time next year, including goalline. I would expect a slightly higher number of four/five WR sets.

• Like 1

Sup guys. How's the offseason treating you all? I didn't know where to post this so I hope this thread is ok.
So I go on YouTube and see NFL made a "top 100 plays of the 2018 season" compilation. So I watch it.

Guess how many Bucs plays made it on there? Hint: it'z zero. Guess how many were plays against the Bucs? 4. Four plays. Conte getting stiff armed on Monday night made top 5. LMAO. Anyways just wanted to have a #ItsABucsLife moment with everyone. Here's the comp:

• Like 2

On 2/25/2019 at 6:52 AM, ravishingone said:

Any defensove guy not on a rookie contract, it wouldnt shock me is moved.  Considering the Cards tried to trade for JPP a few years back, I think he is safe.

I wouldn t be shocked to see them draft Quinnen at 5 and move on from GMC.  I dont think it is set in stone he will be here for training camp.

If David gets moved, they must have a deal in place for Kwon.  I think Kwon gets moved to stack ILB and Beck or White gets drafted to pair inside.

Had a weird dream last night that I was watching a game and David was on the Jets.