Jump to content
DoleINGout

First mock draft of 2019 (two rounds/no trades)

Recommended Posts

1. Cardinals - Josh Allen, OLB, Kentucky

2. Niners - Nick Bosa, DE, Ohio State

3. Jets - Quinnen Williams, DT, Alabama

4. Raiders - Kyler Murray, QB, Oklahoma

5. Buccaneers - Rashan Gary, DL, Michigan

6. Giants - Dwayne Haskins, QB, Ohio State

7. Jaguars - T.J. Hockerson, TE, Iowa

8. Lions - Clelin Ferrell, DE, Clemson

9. Bills - Jonah Williams, OT, Alabama

10. Broncos - Ed Oliver, DT, Houston

11. Bengals - Jawaan Taylor, RT, Florida

12. Packers - Devin White, LB, LSU

13. Dolphins - Montez Sweat, DE, Mississippi State

14. Falcons - Christian Wilkins, DT, Clemson

15. Redskins - Drew Lock, QB, Missouri

16. Panthers - Greg Little, LT, Ole Miss

17. Browns - Dexter Lawrence, DT, Clemson

18. Vikings - Cody Ford, OL, Oklahoma

19. Titans - Dre'Mont Jones, DT, Ohio State

20. Steelers - Byron Murphy, CB, Washington

21. Seahawks - Daniel Jones, QB, Duke

22. Ravens - D.K. Metcalf, WR, Ole Miss

23. Texans - Andre Dillard, LT, Washington State

24. Raiders - Taylor Rapp, S, Washington

25. Eagles - Andraez "Greedy" Williams, CB, LSU

26. Colts - Marquise Brown, WR, Oklahoma

27. Raiders - Irv Smith Jr., TE, Alabama

28. Chargers - Devin Bush, LB, Michigan

29. Chiefs - Brian Burns, DE, Florida State

30. Packers - Noah Fant, TE, Iowa

31. Rams - Jachai Polite, OLB, Florida

32. Patriots - Josh Jacobs, RB, Alabama

Edited by DoleINGout

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

33. Cardinals - Dalton Risner, RT, Kansas State

34. Colts - Jeffery Simmons, DT, Mississippi State

35. Raiders - A.J. Brown, WR, Ole Miss

36. Niners - Chris Lindstrom, RG, BC

37. Giants - K'Neal Harry, WR, Arizona State

38. Jaguars - Jerry Tillery, DT, Notre Dame

39. Buccaneers - Deionte Thompson, S, Alabama

40. Bills - Kelvin Harmon, WR, NC State

41. Broncos - Deandre Baker, CB, Georgia

42. Bengals - Jaylen Ferguson, DE, Louisiana Tech

43. Lions - JJ Arcega-Whiteside, WR, Stanford

44. Packers - Nasir Adderley, FS, Kentucky

45. Falcons - Elgton Jenkins, LG, Texas A&M

46. Redskins - Tyshun "Deebo" Samuel, WR, South Carolina

47. Panthers - Oshane Ximines, DE, Old Dominion

48. Dolphins - Garrett Bradbury, C, NC State

49. Browns - Trayvon Mullen, CB, Clemson

50. Vikings - Gerald Willis, DT, Miami

51. Titans - Zach Allen, DE, BC

52. Steelers - Mack Wilson, LB, Alabama

53. Eagles - Yodney Cajuste, LT, West Virginia

54. Texans - Rock Ya-Sin, CB, Temple

55. Texans - David Edwards, RT, Wisconsin

56. Patriots - Jonathan Abram, S, Mississippi State

57. Eagles - Paris Campbell, WR, Ohio State

58. Cowboys - Charles Omenihu, DE, Texas

59. Colts - Amani Oruwariye, CB, Penn State

60. Chargers - Kaleb McGary, RT, Washington

61. Chiefs - Julian Love, CB, Notre Dame

62. Saints - Damien Harris, RB, Alabama

63. Chiefs - Eric McCoy, C, Texas A&M

64. Patriots - Will Grier, QB, West Virginia

Edited by DoleINGout

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not bad with the 1st go at it Doel i like Lawrence at DT for sure.  I personally prefer his counterpart in Wilkins at 14 over Lawrence but if it were to happen on draft day i wouldn't be mad.  I think we could very well trade down and pick up something if we wanted lawrence over Wilkins and take Lawrence a little later.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, FalconFan13 said:

Not bad with the 1st go at it Doel i like Lawrence at DT for sure.  I personally prefer his counterpart in Wilkins at 14 over Lawrence but if it were to happen on draft day i wouldn't be mad.  I think we could very well trade down and pick up something if we wanted lawrence over Wilkins and take Lawrence a little later.  

Wilkins is a good choice for Atlanta too of course but Dexter Lawrence is a bit bigger and stouter against the run so I went with him for that reason.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Risner is a solid pick for the Vikings. You have him listed as RT,  but  he is more likely to be a G unless the team reshuffles the line. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As long as his medicals check out and he runs at least a 4.5 than I am good with Metcalf. Tough to pass on Oliver though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The only pick I've been reconsidering a lot is the Packers taking Deionte Thompson. I think it makes sense but for some reason I can see them being tempted to take TJ Hockerson at 30 instead. Maybe it's because Graham isn't the same, or because LeFleur comes from the Titans who have great tight ends/TE coach, or it could be the shift back to balanced power attack on offense carrying over in the playoffs and Green Bay could add a lot more variety with two tight end sets using Hockerson.

 

Any Cheeseheads want to weigh in on this Thompson versus Hockerson dilemma?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Trentwannabe said:

As long as his medicals check out and he runs at least a 4.5 than I am good with Metcalf. Tough to pass on Oliver though.

Appreciate this feedback, thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, DoleINGout said:

29. Chiefs - Marquise Brown, WR, Oklahoma

I think he'd be good on the Chiefs. But it's hard for us to pass on a defensive player here especially with some good CB still available.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BleedTheClock said:

I don't like you.

FRIEEENNNDDD!!!

51 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

I think he'd be good on the Chiefs. But it's hard for us to pass on a defensive player here especially with some good CB still available.

Defense is a huge priority, however Spags is going to make the needs less pressing by switching personnel to 4-3 base I think with different gap responsibilities and pressure concepts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DoleINGout said:

The only pick I've been reconsidering a lot is the Packers taking Deionte Thompson. I think it makes sense but for some reason I can see them being tempted to take TJ Hockerson at 30 instead. Maybe it's because Graham isn't the same, or because LeFleur comes from the Titans who have great tight ends/TE coach, or it could be the shift back to balanced power attack on offense carrying over in the playoffs and Green Bay could add a lot more variety with two tight end sets using Hockerson.

 

Any Cheeseheads want to weigh in on this Thompson versus Hockerson dilemma?

Yeah. I'm going to go with Hockenson.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×