OT Robinson signs 1 year deal

mistakey

6 minutes ago, ReggieCamp said:

Maybe a bit more than that, but not much.

I love that we've eliminated a big need before entering FA/draft.

Idk. If one of the better OL prospects are there after the 2nd they will be drafting them. No longer urgency but doesn’t close the door of drafting a tackle in the first 3rounds

11 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Idk. If one of the better OL prospects are there after the 2nd they will be drafting them. No longer urgency but doesn’t close the door of drafting a tackle in the first 3rounds

I agree, if you top rated player is a tackle at 17 or 49, take him. Gives s flexibility at a key position. If Greg has a great year, signs somewhere else then we get a comp pick.

14 minutes ago, nugpimpen said:

Let's not forget that Hubbard was not good so I would not rule out an OT at any point in the draft.

Hubbard was pretty awful the first half of the season but was better the 2nd half. I think he had the tools you want but just needs to put it all together. Campen might be the coach who could do that. He made his career inn greenbay building OL out of linemen like that. It would be nice returning 100% of the OL next year, I can’t remember the last time that happen.  But I would like them to draft a tackle in the 2nd or 3rd. Draft the guy that can be groomed to take over. They are already to replace anyone in the middle now just need to be ready to replace anyone on the outside 

Archived