2019 NFL Combine

squire12

2 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Needs to get to 290 and be a 5 tech, you aren't an EDGE with a 5.0.

Wonder how he will look in the waldo risk calculator. His game just seems like it plays well without a ton of speed burst. Uses his length so well

6 minutes ago, PossibleCabbage said:

I mean for all these guys cone matters more than 40 or 10.  Sweat can run a 4.42 but if he runs an 8 second cone drill, that's a problem.

The 10-yard split is pretty important. Measures your burst. Still remember Clay's 1.49 split.

1 hour ago, packfanfb said:

EDGE Players starting the 40: 

Zach Allen -- 4.95

Looking more like an interior D-lineman than an edge right now. Curious to see his agility numbers look like. 

Edit:  In Zach Allen fashion, he looks pretty agile and fluid for a guy his size in the positional drills. Still think he should have his hand in the dirt. 

Burns -- 4.56u

Wheee

Starting to lean towards him being the pick at #12. Assuming Bosa, Allen, Sweat, and maybe even Ferrell are off the board.  I would still probably take him over Sweat and Ferrell. 

Edit: Looks like he could be a pretty good TE as well lol. 

1 hour ago, Packerraymond said:

@CWood21 Told you Gary was a big ole freak.

Most people knew he was a good athlete, doesn't change the fact he is almost non-existent on most tape and doesn't have a lot of production. The "freak athlete" doesn't really pop on tape. He looks okay in some of the positional drills but not amazing, IMO.

Anthony Nelson -- 4.83 (1.67 split)

Would be interested in him as a 5-tech if he could add about 10-15lbs. Really like his length, seems similar to Henry Andersen who is a free agent this year, 

7 minutes ago, Victor1124 said:

Starting to lean towards him being the pick at #12. Assuming Bosa, Allen, Sweat, and maybe even Ferrell are off the board.  I would still probably take him over Sweat and Ferrell. 

I want to see these cones but there will be better players than burns at 12 available. 

Archived