2019 NFL Combine

squire12

9 minutes ago, 66fan said:

It is always fun following the ups and downs of players. Winovich was often mocked to the Packers in the first round back during the season and then he keeps dropping as far as the fourth round and now will probably settle back to round 2. All of this while not playing a game between the fall and rise.

Is the second round still too high since he will be 24 years old by the time of the draft? i like him and wouldn't be surprised if he went in the second with those numbers but i would probably feel more comfortable in the 3rd or later. 

2 minutes ago, PossibleCabbage said:

Montez Sweat with an official 3-cone of 7.00, tied for 5th best.  I think I'm okay with him at 12 now.

He kind of put on a Mario Williams freak show combine. Not sure we'll be able to sniff him at 12. 

2 minutes ago, PossibleCabbage said:

Bosa, Allen, Gary, Burns, and Sweat all going in the top 11?

It could happen. Everybody is looking for pass rushers. Everybody is also assuming 2 - 3 QB's are going in top 11, I'm not so sure. 

Gary tested like a freak, but it doesn't show up on game day. Now he may have been being played out of position or his athleticism just doesn't translate on the field. I'm not sure which one it is at this point. 

8 minutes ago, Golfman said:

It could happen. Everybody is looking for pass rushers. Everybody is also assuming 2 - 3 QB's are going in top 11, I'm not so sure. 

Gary tested like a freak, but it doesn't show up on game day. Now he may have been being played out of position or his athleticism just doesn't translate on the field. I'm not sure which one it is at this point. 

Gary is a lock for the top 10. 

At least 2 QBs are going in the top 11, Murray and probably Haskins. If we're lucky, some team loves Drew Lock and moves up to get him in top 10 as well. 

Williams is a top 5 lock and Oliver will probably go in top 11 on the D-line. 

Bosa and Allen are locks in the top 5 at EDGE.

Taylor is probably a lock in the top 10 at OT. 

We could get lucky and a team could reach for Metcalf or Hockinson in the top 11.

Decent chance a team really wants a CB in the top 11 and grabs either Murphy or Greedy. 

Decent chance White goes in the top 10.  

We are in a good position. Worst case, we will have our choice of probably no fewer than 2 of the following: Oliver, Ferrell, Burns, Sweat, White. No way all of those guys are gone by 12. 

2 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

Not very good

Yea, I'm not shocked. Ferrell isn't going to wow anyone in spandex. 

For comparison sake, Nick Perry's 3-cone was 7.25. So Ferrell definitely falls into that "power edge" category -- he's not a twitch guy.

Archived