textaz03

Gregory suspended indefinitely

looks like edge rusher just went to the top of the off-season priority list!!

Taco with a new lease on life and another layer of urgency to resigning Dlaw. 

Randy dun goofed. Again.

Man. I really can't even be mad or upset with him at this point. He clearly is going through something that he felt can only be alleviated by getting high. That's the sad part in all this - to me he's not smoking because he enjoys it, but its the only thing that can take his pain away. I really feel for the guy.

Taco and Dorance Armstrong are the only DEs under contract who can play. Itty bit of a problem, that.

Bahahaha...can't stay off the weedddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd...........

Man, what a kick to the gut.

Taco and Dorance will need to take the next step. With having to sign Tank and not having a 1st round draft pick, adding an impact player there will be tough.

Just when you are getting ready for this team to take the next step you get news like this.  One step up, two back.

I enjoy the same substance he does but when you have family, fans & teammates depending on you to put that down.. I'm just supremely dissapointed

5 minutes ago, canadaluvsdallas said:

I enjoy the same substance he does but when you have family, fans & teammates depending on you to put that down.. I'm just supremely dissapointed

I really don't think it's a matter of "enjoyment". His addiction is real, and stems from some pretty scary psychological issues.

1 minute ago, flyingmonkey30 said:

I really don't think it's a matter of "enjoyment". His addiction is real, and stems from some pretty scary psychological issues.

Yeah, I meant just disappointed in the whole situation because I had hope again for him...and it was stomped for the third time.