textaz03

Gregory suspended indefinitely

Disappointing to say the least, but given his history I'm not even upset about it. For him and his mental state, it's his way to coupe and that shouldn't be held over his head. 

Some demons just won't stay away regardless how good your intentions are. 

Hopefully at some point the NFL takes notes and gets their high and mighty heads out of the clouds. 

9 minutes ago, D82 said:

This is confusing...

Yeah the grammar is terrible. "He can come return if adheres..." I think we found Randy's dealer.

I can't wait until the next CBA so that the players can get this bogus "illegal drug" suspension removed.

Terrible news. 

6 minutes ago, Tony7188 said:

I can't wait until the next CBA so that the players can get this bogus "illegal drug" suspension removed.

Terrible news. 

They won’t have it removed till it’s no longer a Federal Crime. That’s the only thing holding them back. 

David Irving is on a short leash too. May as well include him in this......

1 hour ago, WizardHawk said:

David Irving is on a short leash too. May as well include him in this......

I thought we had already intended to cut ties. 

Get rid of the junkies, the oft injured, the problem children and the hammer heads.

Maybe we will have a chance.

No surprise here. But DAMN this team has taken a nosedive in it's image and history of success.

They are embarrising.

3 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

I thought we had already intended to cut ties. 

We did. He’s not coming back. For reasons probably much like this one.

FFS if we could’ve just gotten three good months out of Gregory and Irving together with Lawrence over the last two years. Even two months. Even one.

Alas

35 minutes ago, Rtnldave said:

Get rid of the junkies, the oft injured, the problem children and the hammer heads.

Maybe we will have a chance.

No surprise here. But DAMN this team has taken a nosedive in it's image and history of success.

They are embarrising.

Moral compasses and winning are an odd things, no?

Johnson/Switzer teams had more delinquents and junkies than the entire NFL combined, yet we now find having two embarrassing.  

I'm not really disagreeing with your thoughts here btw, just making an observation.  

4 hours ago, textaz03 said:

They won’t have it removed till it’s no longer a Federal Crime. That’s the only thing holding them back. 

Then explain how the NBA is set up to where they don't test for marijuana during the offseason. I'm all ears.

1 hour ago, matt79511 said:

FFS if we could’ve just gotten three good months out of Gregory and Irving together with Lawrence over the last two years. Even two months. Even one.

Alas

Imagine how dynamic this defense would've been if Gregory wasn't suspended in 2016 to pair with Irving. Or if Zeke wasn't suspended in 2017. Or if Irving wasn't suspended and paired with Gregory and Lawrence. The stars never aligned just right. 

Difference between RG and Irving is that RG has made every effort to improve his offseason situation, while Irving publicly denies that he has any issues at all.