Potential Bargin Targets

Bullyball

I wanted to know what potential bargin targets you think the Chiefs should go after. It could be either free agents who are cut or trading for players that may not fit a scheme but potentially can fit the Chiefs scheme.

One player I would like the Chiefs to go after is Hassan Reddick from the Cardinals; he was made available on the trading block. He can play the SAM linebacker position in the 4-3 Under as a linebacker that can rush the passer, has the potential to cover and play the run.  

Another individual is Cameron Brate as our second tight end behind Kelce. He is sure handed, great in the Red zone and  can block. He's much better than Harris and would be a great in a two tight end set.

Does anyone else have anybody in mind, who they think is a potential bargin target that can help the Chiefs in the upcoming year. 

I have a feeling Brate will be expensive. Every half decent TE is since demand > offer.

Candidates I like could be:

RB Mike Davis

WR Cole Beasley

G Patrick Omameh

C Jon Halapio

DE Vinny Curry

DE Pernell McPhee 

DT Olsen Pierre 

DT Clinton McDonald 

LB Gerald Hodges

LB Vincent Rey

CB EJ Gaines

CB Daryl Worley 

CB Bashaud Breeland

S George Iloka

S Andrew Adams

S Darian Thompson

We need a lot of players and don't have a ton of cap. I think we should hand out plenty of 1yr deal cap friendly deals to guys like that 

Not quite a bargain target, but Devin White ran a 4.42 40 yard dash and had a vertical of almost 40 inches.  Athletic freak and a tackling machine.  I can at least dream of him in the Chiefs linebacker formations.

1 minute ago, KCsb said:

Not quite a bargain target, but Devin White ran a 4.42 40 yard dash and had a vertical of almost 40 inches.  Athletic freak and a tackling machine.  I can at least dream of him in the Chiefs linebacker formations.

Him and Devin Bush.  I know we just signed Hitchens, but man either of them would be awesome.

1 hour ago, samsel23 said:

CB Bradley Roby

LB Deone Buchanon

WR Desean Jackson

WR Golden Tate

LB KJ Wright

DL Margus Hunt

DL Malcolm Brown

RB TJ Yeldon

I’d like to look at all these guys if the price is okay.

This is a good list except for Yeldon imo. I'd rather have Tevin Coleman.

7 hours ago, samsel23 said:

CB Bradley Roby

LB Deone Buchanon

WR Desean Jackson

WR Golden Tate

LB KJ Wright

DL Margus Hunt

DL Malcolm Brown

RB TJ Yeldon

KJ Wright would be a great pick up; as he solid against the run and pass.

22 hours ago, samsel23 said:

CB Bradley Roby

LB Deone Buchanon

WR Desean Jackson

WR Golden Tate

LB KJ Wright

DL Margus Hunt

DL Malcolm Brown

RB TJ Yeldon

I doubt KJ Wright or Golden Tate end up being bargains. If yes then we should jump for sure.

I really never liked Roby or Bucannon 

59 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

I doubt KJ Wright or Golden Tate end up being bargains. If yes then we should jump for sure.

I really never liked Roby or Bucannon 

Yeah Wright I wasn’t really sure, always hard to tell what a player is thinking when they’ve spent their whole career in one place.  He’d be our best LB from the start though.

Roby and Buchannon were more or less just depth if they are cheap.  I like Roby if we aren’t able to retain Nelson,  better in the slot so he’d but a great #4 imo with a younger guy who is more of an outside guy.   All depending on the price if we can’t retain Nelson though.

Archived