Pandomonium

potential Mullens trade

I have been hearing rumors that the niners will possibly trade Nick Mullens for a late draft pick and are currently shopping him.

if this is true, this would be the DUMBEST off season move I've seen for a minute.

Mullens should be our clear #2 QB ahead of Beathard ESPECIALLY with Jimmy coming off an injury. In this day and age you should never poo poo the need for a decent backup QB.

these are just my opinions but hey its a discussion board

Not gonna worry about rumors, but yeah, that would indeed be dumb to trade Mullens for chump change. 

Don't imagine this to have any truth to it. 

No, don't see Shanny/Lynch trading Mullens unless they can get a day two pick for him. Anything less and it's simply not worth it. 

no need to hate anything until it happens. only way i see us trading Mullens is if we receive like a 2nd round pick. Mullens is worth more to us then other teams at the moment. 

I understand dangling him now, when his value is likely the highest it will ever be. But don't give him away. I'd rather trade CJ for a seventh rounder than Mullens for a 5th. Now, for a third, it's another story. I'd consider. But I don't think that happens. 

Lynch said he’s gotten no phone calls about a possible trade for quarterback Nick Mullens and said that moving the one-time undrafted player is not in the team’s plans.

If anything, were going to deal Beathard in preseason to a team with a dead QB.