BowserBroncos 5 rounds of mock (a few 1st round trades)

BowserBroncos

3 minutes ago, BowserBroncos said:

@LinderFournette If I waited a day I would know Foles wouldn't be tagged and the Foles to Jags thing would be just a rumor that won't happen. Eagles just said he won't be tagged

i just read McGarys reported Arm length.  i would say go Ivey then because hes got good size and long arms and thats what Marrone wants in his OL. 

2 minutes ago, BowserBroncos said:

That's the problem with mocks, one thing happens IRL and everything goes wrong in what your doing.

Thanks for the insight, I wish I have talked to you before doing this.

heres an article that kinda gives u inset for what Marrone looks for in OL.  it was from last year 

https://www.bigcatcountry.com/2018/4/15/17239198/doug-marrone-and-having-a-type

Not my favorite Vikings Mock.  IMO 18 is too soon for Bradbury to the Vikings with Elflein already at C.  I'd prefer the more position versatile Risner as both a long and short term fit.

Coney is fine in round 2, but even with Barr leaving taking 2 LBs in the top 4 rounds doesn't make sense with bigger needs.  Tillery in round 3 is my favorite pick.

For the Browns 3 out of 5 rounds were great but rounds 1 and 5 were horrible. Round 1: OT is not even in the Browns top 5 in positions of need. I'd say that DT, DE, LB, CB, WR, and TE are all bigger needs especially after resigning Robinson yesterday. Round 5: the way I would draft this is 1st pick Daniel Wise DT Kansas 2nd pick kendall Sheffield CB OSU 3rd pick Drue Tranquil LB Notre Dame. 

I do like the Pats picks as well and agree about adding a S at some point. One thing most people forget with the Pats is that most of their 2018 class was on IR for last year so they are getting all these guys back plus their 12 draft picks in 2019 (Minus whatever gets traded for 2020 picks).

OT Isiah Wynn , CB Duke Dawson, LB Ja'Whaun Bentley, LB Christian Sam, WR Braxton Berrios, TE Ryan Izzo 

10 hours ago, BowserBroncos said:

I was hoping to hear from a Falcons fan about the trade up. I'm wondering if Oliver would be need if Grady goes back (if he walks, than Oliver would fit a huge need) I used the trade value chart to think about the return to make that trade up. Giving 14, a 3rd and a 4th would make the Falcons offer in the 1355 points, the 8th pick has a value of 1400 points.

Last year Arizona traded a 3rd and a 5th to move up from 15 to 10, so I guess a trade up from 14 to 8 would cost a 3rd and a 4th at least.

Lindstrom would be a heck of a pick for you guys. I hear you about the TE pick and I will have that in mind if i do another multi-round mock after the free agency.

Yeah i know the value is right on bud it's just one of those things im not sure if i would do it myself is all.  I like Oliver alot but im not sure if i like him that much more than Wilkins or Lawrence to give up 2 extra picks with the needs we have.  I would probably do it for Williams if he fells that far though i think he is gonna be a monster at the next level.   With that said it's not the end of the world and Oliver has tons of upside.  Also if Grady walks it becomes way more than a huge need it becomes a MASSIVE HOLE.  We not only would need him but we would need 2 more DT's on top of him lol.   We really would only have Senat at DT at that point and thats not acceptable.    As of right now we need  to resign Grady, Draft a 1st or 2nd round DT and still grab a bigger run stopping NT somewhere probably.   I agree on the Lindstrom pick he's the man and im more than ok anytime he is our pick in any draft in the 2nd round. 

Im working on a draft myself i think for the Falcons and im debating on a trade down for the Falcons to like 24 or 25 and grabbing 1 of the 2 in Wilkins or Lawrence.  Probably Lawrence because i think Wilkins goes in the top 15 and possibly to us at 14.   But if both there like in your draft then either is fine and with that extra 2nd round pick take Lindstrom with the 1st one maybe Simmons, Risner, or Jenkins with the 2nd one if any of them fall.  Then in the 3rd grab the best DE someone like Ximines then 4th and 5th round picks can be something like Power RB, LB, and CB

21 hours ago, BowserBroncos said:

122. Pittsburgh Steelers  - Joe Giles-Harris - LB - Duke 

Good Steeler picks. I would question the Giles-Harris pick as they picked up Bush in rd 1.  Oliver ( TE SDS) would be a good pick there instead.

Ehh. The Dolphins would likely trade down before they trade up. Our team is about to be gutted in about a month and giving up multiple picks for Haskins wouldnt be the wisest thing to do. Now if we're ONLY giving up a 2nd to move to #5, I'm taking Ed Oliver or Kyler Murray.

On 2/27/2019 at 11:04 AM, BowserBroncos said:

49. Cleveland Browns  - Dre'Mont Jones - DT - Ohio State

Omg you literally picked the 2 players in the first 2 rounds that I dislike the most! Literally the 2 dudes I identified as busts you had us picking. I'd be so mad.

Archived