Sign in to follow this  
vike daddy

Combing the Combine for Collectable Contributors

Want nothing to do with Little after seeing his footwork today during drills when combined with watching what cut ups/highlights I could find. 

12 minutes ago, RpMc said:

Want nothing to do with Little after seeing his footwork today during drills when combined with watching what cut ups/highlights I could find. 

Much agreed 

3 hours ago, SemperFeist said:

I would only be interested in Jordan if he fell because he still needs some work, but I would love any of the other three on our team!

Have we talked at all about Trey Pipkins?

Ole Miss wide receiver D.K. Metcalf showed at the Scouting Combine that he’s an impressive physical specimen, but one measurement of Metcalf at the Combine has fitness experts scoffing. That measurement is Metcalf’s body fat percentage, which was reported at 1.6 percent. Which is, frankly, ridiculous.

Joe DeFranco, a personal trainer and gym owner who has trained many NFL players for the Combine, said on his podcast that there is simply no way that Metcalf or anyone else could possibly have 1.6 percent body fat. DeFranco said the 1.6 percent body fat was a mistaken measurement, and a person with body fat that low would be in danger of dying of malnutrition.

“No, it’s not possible,” DeFranco said. “It’s why I’m shocked that the NFL put it out there. You need at least 3 percent body fat for your organs to function. If somebody’s body fat percentage legitimately dips under 2 percent, that’s not an impressive physique. That’s a medical emergency. Get that person to the hospital ASAP before they die. It’s not something we’re looking at and going, ‘Wow, how impressive.’ That person needs their life to be saved.”

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/03/07/d-k-metcalfs-reported-1-6-percent-body-fat-is-not-likely-not-healthy/