2019 NFL Draft V3

SBXISBXVSBXVIII

1 hour ago, bucksavage1 said:

Validation that my opinion has merit. No some fan nonsense claiming we have to worst DT group in the NFL

Matt Miller on bleacher report . A simple search on Google could tell you that. Or if you even read this forum as he is talked about a lot

I know who he is, but you taking his opinion as validation is laughable when you can find 50 opinions that say you don't pass on Q.

1 hour ago, big_palooka said:

Been saying this. Q. Williams, ould be a luxury pic. The whole BPA thing is a fallacy. Just something for fan speak, but in practice teams are taking the best player at a position they need.

I can see William sliding Outside the top five given the need for teams.

The idea that pass rush has to come from the edges is a fallacy. Donald just led the league in sacks at DT. We need an elite pass rusher, doesn't mean he has to be an edge player. 

2 hours ago, true2form said:

What's more valuable?  A guy you throw into the DT rotation and hope he's everything you ever dreamed of or a guy who is guaranteed to better than what you already have at DE?

Would you rather have an Aaron Donald or Bruce Irvin on this team next year? If we had a chance to take one or the other, you'd honestly say Bruce Irvin because he's better than what we have at DE? 

29 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

The idea that pass rush has to come from the edges is a fallacy. Donald just led the league in sacks at DT. We need an elite pass rusher, doesn't mean he has to be an edge player. 

I'm with you. Hurst and Hall look nice. Hurst especially has the potential to put up consistent sack numbers from the interior. But Q, man he has the potential to be the best DT in the league. He would be an upper echelon starter from day one imo. 

Archived