2019 NFL Draft V3

SBXISBXVSBXVIII

T

33 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Carr is no Smith though. He wouldn't be cool with being a place holder and "grooming" the eventual franchise guy imo.

We seen this happen across the league before . 

We do know that teams who know they have a franchise QB dont meet with the top 2 in the respective draft

Dont see the Colts, Browns, Chiefs and Seahawks talking with Murray or Haskins

24 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

I always thought a QB would go #1 in this draft. Dont buy a defensive lineman going #1. Like ive been saying for awhile I believe Murray is one of the top talents in thre draft

Assuming Cards pick Murray at #1, what do you think of Dwayne Haskins? Personally I’d rather skip him. 

1 hour ago, bucksavage1 said:

T

We seen this happen across the league before . 

We do know that teams who know they have a franchise QB dont meet with the top 2 in the respective draft

Dont see the Colts, Browns, Chiefs and Seahawks talking with Murray or Haskins

It's common sense to make other teams think we are looking at QBs, whether we want to keep Carr or not. We are the 4th pick of the draft with QB needy teams behind us. It would be dumb not to meet with Haskins and Murray.

You guys can't be serious. Murray isn't doing a single drill at the combine. It's manufactured weight for the combine. 

Teams are not dumb. He will lose some of that prior to his pro day.

The Russell Wilson comparisons need to stop. Wilson cut weight to get get down for the combine. Murray had to bulk up for the combine and is avoiding testing as a result of it.

3 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

You guys can't be serious. Murray isn't doing a single drill at the combine. It's manufactured weight for the combine. 

The Russell Wilson comparisons need to stop. Wilson cut weight to get get down for the combine. Murray had to bulk up for the combine and is avoiding testing as a result of it.

This is true, the weight measurement does not matter to me at all at the combine. Murray’s frame is 195lbs with the possible potential of 200.

What’s more impressive though is 5’10”.1 and 9 4/8 hand size. Didn’t expect either of those to be honest. I expect 5’9” 1/2 and 9 Hand Size.

46 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Also.... I can't imagine the Cards are giving up on Rosen. He's a better prospect than Murray.

May not be a better prospect for Kliff Kingburys offense, though. 

And honestly, Rosen was terribad last year. I know he didnt have weapons and a porous oline, but he was eye poppingly bad whenever I watched him. 

1 hour ago, big_palooka said:

A lot of speculation on Twitter that Murray declined to do drills because he put on so much water weight for the combine.

15 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

I don't see what if anything Rosen does better Murray at this point. 

Rosen would probably be picked at #10 again in this draft.

There's so much revisionist history on this forum. Rosen was certainly a better prospect than Murray is currently. Outside of the size concerns, you only have 1 year of tape with Murray playing in a spread offense surrounded by an extremely talented supporting cast. 

5 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

There's so much revisionist history on this forum. Rosen was certainly a better prospect than Murray is currently. Outside of the size concerns, you only have 1 year of tape with Murray playing in a spread offense surrounded by an extremely talented supporting cast. 

Wtf?? I wouldn't of touched Rosen in the 1st last year, let alone this year. Guy is gonna be a bust city. Don't be surprised at all if the Cards select Murray #1.

Archived