53 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

*Trade #4 to Miami for #13, #48, 2020 2nd*

13: Devin Bush, LB, Michigan 

24: Clelin Ferrell, Edge, Clemson 

27: Chris Lindstrom, OG, Boston College

35:  Chase Winovich, Edge, Michigan 

48: Juan Thornhill, DB, Virginia

4th: Josh Oliver, TE, San Jose State

If Reggie is handling the negotiations for the Dolphins, you should be able to fleece him better than that.

11 minutes ago, Chali21 said:

And Teddy is a backup on his third team. Either way I’m with the OP, throwing indoors to your WRs with no pass rush guys are going to look good. The fact he didn’t run is concerning though. He gained weight, does that affect his mobility? No one knows. His ability to move around was supposed negate his height concerns so if he can’t move as well then it could be a problem. If he threw like this at the combine then I’d be more impressed. 

Yea you conveniently didn't mention his catastrophic knee injury where he lost the starting position at Minnesota where he was an up and coming QB. Also, a mid-season trade to the Saints where he is the heir apparent to Brees. Teddy could be a NFL starter.

NFL coaches and scouts are all intrigued by Murray but you're opinion matters.....sure

I’ve done so much scouting on WRs this year and now I’m not even sure we need one anymore... kinda 50/50 on it. If there’s a slot WR at 35 that Mayock really likes then I’m all for it. 

Maybe draft now goes:

4) DT (QW)

24) DE/EDGE

27) CB

35) LB

101) RB

3 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

I’ve done so much scouting on WRs this year and now I’m not even sure we need one anymore... kinda 50/50 on it. If there’s a slot WR at 35 that Mayock really likes then I’m all for it. 

Maybe draft now goes:

4) DT (QW)

24) DE/EDGE

27) CB

35) LB

101) RB

Yeah i wanted brown or harry. Now isabella in 3rd. Cut roberts.

1 hour ago, bucksavage1 said:

Yea you conveniently didn't mention his catastrophic knee injury where he lost the starting position at Minnesota where he was an up and coming QB. Also, a mid-season trade to the Saints where he is the heir apparent to Brees. Teddy could be a NFL starter.

NFL coaches and scouts are all intrigued by Murray but you're opinion matters.....sure

And he came back from that injury and his team decided to spend money on Kirk Cousins instead. Sure he could be a starter, doesn’t mean he’d be great. 

Heck Jamarcus Russell apparently had the best pro day Mayock had ever seen. All I’m saying is that the pro day is overrated.

My my opinion doesn’t matter in the grand scheme of things but this is a forum where people share their views on football this is just my view on Murray.  Every year there’s some guy who intrigues scouts and coaches. Every year. And every year there’s some team who decides to take a guy higher than they should. If Murray was 4 inches taller and 20 lbs heavier I’d be more inclined to take him. I doubt he will be a Baker Mayfield/Russell Wilson. Those guys are the exceptions not the rules. 

4 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I've never understood how these throwing sessions at Pro Days are useful. How exactly does a QB show off "anticipation"? The plays are scripted, with receivers he's familiar with, and against air. Seems like the only real benefit is media hype and draft prep subterfuge.

3 hours ago, NYRaider said:

*Trade #4 to Miami for #13, #48, 2020 2nd*

13: Devin Bush, LB, Michigan 

24: Clelin Ferrell, Edge, Clemson 

27: Chris Lindstrom, OG, Boston College

35:  Chase Winovich, Edge, Michigan 

48: Juan Thornhill, DB, Virginia

4th: Josh Oliver, TE, San Jose State

first 2 guys will probably be gone where you have them!

I have a sneaky suspicion Josh Jacobs could fall out of the 1st Round. I really only see two teams that would take him. Ravens at 22 who will probably go WR. And Eagles at 25 who could very likely go defense. 

Jachai Polite could fall to 24 due to his interviews. He’ll either go 22 to Seattle, 24 to Oakland, or 25 to Philadelphia. Polites tape is really, really good. Despite his bad measurables and interviews.  

What if our draft goes like this Raider Nation:

4) DT Quinnen Williams

24) DE Jachai Polite

27) CB Deandre Baker

35) RB Joshua Jacobs

@big_palooka what are your thoughts on Baker again? I know you were very high on him and then cooled off on him. Seems his only concern is his speed and could get burnt deep. But his 40 showed his speed is decent enough at 4.52. Seems he’s the universal agreed best coverage corner in the draft. He’d be our #2 corner and Conley would cover the faster guys. 

25 minutes ago, raidr4life said:

If we got Josh Allen #4 and Devin Bush #24 then I would pull a Patriots move and maybe trade back into the 2nd round with #27 and add more picks! Someone always wants to jump back into the first round near the end!

In my latest mock I’m working on I trade #27 for #54 & #55 from hou so they can get josh Jacobs 

18 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

I have a sneaky suspicion Josh Jacobs could fall out of the 1st Round. I really only see two teams that would take him. Ravens at 22 who will probably go WR. And Eagles at 25 who could very likely go defense. 

Jachai Polite could fall to 24 due to his interviews. He’ll either go 22 to Seattle, 24 to Oakland, or 25 to Philadelphia. Polites tape is really, really good. Despite his bad measurables and interviews.  

What if our draft goes like this Raider Nation:

4) DT Quinnen Williams

24) DE Jachai Polite

27) CB Deandre Baker

35) RB Joshua Jacobs

@big_palooka what are your thoughts on Baker again? I know you were very high on him and then cooled off on him. Seems his only concern is his speed and could get burnt deep. But his 40 showed his speed is decent enough at 4.52. Seems he’s the universal agreed best coverage corner in the draft. He’d be our #2 corner and Conley would cover the faster guys. 

Baker is a baller. He's like Ridley from Georgia. Neither are physically impressive. But both are excellent football players.

30 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

In my latest mock I’m working on I trade #27 for #54 & #55 from hou so they can get josh Jacobs 

I think there is almost zero chance that we pick at 4, 24 and 27. I’d love to be able to get 2 more 2nds.

Eagles GM has never made a 1st Round Pick that isn’t QB/OL/DL in his entire career. 

That really gives us a decent shot at Jacobs at 35. Can’t pull the trigger on Jacobs at 24. We’ll lose out on Polite. No way Polite makes it past the Eagles at 25. Can’t take Jacobs at 27, no way Baker makes it past the Chiefs at 29. 

QW, Polite, Baker, Jacobs would be a heck of a haul and A+ value. You are getting 4 Top 15 graded guys because of how the dominoes fell in the draft. 

Archived