2019 NFL Draft V3

SBXISBXVSBXVIII

I have a hard time believing Gruden will be able to help himself and not pick a WR if there is one that he likes with the 24/27 or 35 pick. Paul Guenther will get 2 players with the 4 picks but it would shock me if he got more then 2 players.  That's just my thinking on how I see it happening. Could change depending on what they end up doing a the TE position in the next couple weeks.

It's 2019 all the WR's run free in the middle of the field cause there isn't that threat of them getting jacked up like before. 

3 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Mayock mentioned he has gotten a lot of calls about our 1st rounders. You just know he'd love to move around the draft.

I'd move the pick at 24 up slightly if possible and move the one at 27 down if possible. Just a hunch based on how I think the board will shake out. If devin bush is there around 18-20, it'll kill me if we can't get him.

Just now, DirtyDez said:

#4, #24, #35 for #1 (Bosa)

I'd be so pissed if we traded up to #1. Partly because if we did, I bet we get Murray. And also because we can sit pat at #4 and likely land Q or Allen.

I really hope we don't trade up and I don't think we will with Mayock at the helm.

5 minutes ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

If we trade to #1 it wont be for Bosa.

Probably right.  I think Keim will look to move down but only if it meant SF not getting Bosa.  

Looking at the trade chart (which I know is useless) has 4/27/35 as the matchup but it seemed on the lowball side.  I think it would be a lowball scenario because there’s no elite QB.  I don’t see Oakland being that sold on Murray/Haskins but could move up for Bosa if it only meant one late FRP.

Huge no to moving up in the draft. I’m making a list of guys I’d be happy with with our three picks in the 24-35 range and it’s a pretty long list. Our FA really lets us grab BPA at 4 (most likely DL/Edge) and then use our next 3 to get top value and talent available. You give me any 3 of the below players and I’d be ecstatic. 

Hockenson, Bush, Polite, Jacobs, Winovich, Murphy, Williams, CGJ, Harry, Brown, Butler, Burns, Fant, Adderly, Wilson, etc. So much talent in that late first/early second. Reason I’m so interested in trading back from 4 if it’s mean another pick in the top 50

2 hours ago, roi34 said:

Allen may wind up being as good as bosa or better

Man I will never understand the hype with this guy. He's not even a top five passenger in this class in my opinion. Look at his production, most his sacks he was untouched getting to QB.

His best position is not edge it's linebacker, Trying to force him to be a pure edge Would be a failure. He's a 3-4 outside linebacker And doesn't fit the raider scheme in my opinion.

Nightmare scenario is any trade up in the first or second.  I'm hoping we somehow pull off a crazy trade where we move back from 4 to 6 with the Giants or maybe a little further and land Devin White and a second or a third and a 5th.  That way we get back what we traded for AB.  I would be ecstatic if that happened.  I wouldn't mind trading back to the middle of the first, but I hope we get overcompensated if we do.  Like a first, second, and third.  After the AB trade, I wouldn't be surprised if Mayock flipped our number four overall for 3 first round picks over the next 3 years.  The man can do magic.

Archived