2019 NFL Draft V3

SBXISBXVSBXVIII

1 hour ago, Darbsk said:

Well, we simply don't know this, as of course Mayock has never actually made a pick in the real world draft. It'll be fascinating to see the way Mayock and Gruden work together and see if Mayock can keep a hold of the reigns. I've always liked his breakdowns and generally liked his prospect rankings but it's a lot easier sat in studio when someone else's neck is on the line :)

Of course we don't know that. I was working off of the things he has said in the past and that is a general draft philosophy.  But like you said we'll see. :)

24 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Josh Allen ranks in the 1 percentile for hand size, with the lack of hand usage on tape does that concern anyone? He has smaller hands than 99% of edge defenders that have been drafted in the last 15-20 years. 

Josh Allen has concerned me since day one. I would draft Sweat, Ferrell, Burns over Allen straight up at 4. Sweat will be a better version of Allen imo. 

Everyone kept saying there is the “big three” in this draft, no... theres two blue chip prospects. Nick Bosa and Quinnen Williams. Possibly the next Khalil Mack and Aaron Donald (don’t think they’ll be as good as those two, but have the potential to be the 3rd and 4th best defensive players in the league behind those two). And you also have the “wildcard” in Kyler Murray who is either Russell Wilson or Jonny Manziel with zero middle ground. Those are your “big three”. Josh Allen is definitey not one of them. 

4 minutes ago, raidr4life said:

Ferrell is a top 10 guy and the fact he's not being talked about like the others makes me feel like he might end up the best one of the group!

Ferrell was ranked #2 in this class back in Nov-Dec before the draft started blowing up. Ferrell is going to be a beast in the NFL. I think he could be an even better version of Brandon Graham who’s pretty dang good himself. 

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

Ferrell was ranked #2 in this class back in Nov-Dec before the draft started blowing up. Ferrell is going to be a beast in the NFL. I think he could be an even better version of Brandon Graham who’s pretty dang good himself. 

It wouldnt shock me if he is our pick at #4

54 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Josh Allen ranks in the 1 percentile for hand size, with the lack of hand usage on tape does that concern anyone? He has smaller hands than 99% of edge defenders that have been drafted in the last 15-20 years. 

Maybe if I was drafting him for a high 5 contest I’d worry 

truth is every prospect has a worry

bosa- durability 

q will- somewhat one hit wonder 

kyler- height

etc etc

we have entered “pick apart prospect phase” so I’m not surprised 

7 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Heard least three GMs say Ferrel was the best interview of the whole draft. Beyond inteligent and humble. 

The last 3 years he has 50.5 tackles for loss and 27 sacks, compared to Josh Allen 40.5 tackles for loss and 31 sacks, 21 of Allen's sacks came this year and people are wowed by that! 

2 minutes ago, raidr4life said:

The last 3 years he has 50.5 tackles for loss and 27 sacks, compared to Josh Allen 40.5 tackles for loss and 31 sacks, 21 of Allen's sacks came this year and people are wowed by that! 

Ton of Allens sacks were untouched and a lot against bad competition. 

Archived