2019 NFL Draft V3

SBXISBXVSBXVIII

Hey guys!

Doing a mock draft where every forum picks their guy. We are finally on the clock!

So far we have:

1) Kyler Murray

2) Nick Bosa

3) Josh Allen

4) Quinnen Williams

5) Devin White

6) Dwayne Haskins

7) Jawaan Taylor

8) Ed Oliver

9) TJ Hockenson

10) Devin Bush

11) Cody Ford

12) Brian Burns

13) Rashan Gary

14) Montez Sweat

15) Deandre Baker

16) Clelin Ferrell

17) Andre Dilliard

18) Jonah Williams

19) Christian Wilkins

20) Byron Murphy 

21) Jeffrey Simmons

22) DK Metcalf (still being finalized)

23) Greedy Williams

As soon as we get two votes on the same name, the pick will be official. I vote Jachai Polite!

Thoughts on Christian Miller out of Alabama? Former 5* recruit that didn't play much until last year but finished the season with 34 tackles, 11 TFL, and 8.0 sacks. He's going to do a full workout at the Alabama pro day tomorrow. At the combine, he was 6'4" 247 with 35 1/8" arms and had a 38.5" vert and 9'10" broad jump. Could be a round 3/4 edge rotational edge guy for us, will be interested to see his pro day numbers. 

2 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Hey guys!

Doing a mock draft where every forum picks their guy. We are finally on the clock!

So far we have:

1) Kyler Murray

2) Nick Bosa

3) Josh Allen

4) Quinnen Williams

5) Devin White

6) Dwayne Haskins

7) Jawaan Taylor

8) Ed Oliver

9) TJ Hockenson

10) Devin Bush

11) Cody Ford

12) Brian Burns

13) Rashan Gary

14) Montez Sweat

15) Deandre Baker

16) Clelin Ferrell

17) Andre Dilliard

18) Jonah Williams

19) Christian Wilkins

20) Byron Murphy 

21) Jeffrey Simmons

22) DK Metcalf (still being finalized)

23) Greedy Williams

As soon as we get two votes on the same name, the pick will be official. I vote Jachai Polite!

Imagine if our front office makes the Cooper and Mack trade between the end of the season and the draft.  The Cowboys and Bears picks could have netted us 2 out of the 3 between Ferrel, Sweat, and Gary to go along with Williams, Hurst, Hall, Key, and Hankins on our line.  Grab Wilson in the 2nd and our front 7 is ready to roll.  Oh well.  Cowboy might not trade a 1st then but Jerry is crazy.

Ok so:

Noah Fant - 2

Jachai Polite - 1

Josh Jacobs - 1/2

Dexter Lawrence - 1/2 

I’ll keep this going til the morning, probably late morning. 

I just think there’s no point in adding Fant at 24 when 99% he’ll be there at 27. Eagles might swoop Jacobs or Polite but they definitelt aren’t going Fant and neither are Colts. 

5 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Ok so:

Noah Fant - 2

Jachai Polite - 1

Josh Jacobs - 1/2

Dexter Lawrence - 1/2 

I just think there’s no point in adding Fant at 24 when 99% he’ll be there at 27. Eagles might swoop Jacobs or Polite but they definitelt aren’t going Fant and neither are Colts. 

I thought about that also but for me Fant is easily the best player left so I would not risk it in real life and I think that is what we are suppose to go for here.

8 hours ago, BABPITT said:

Any love for Mack Wilson I just love his game .Can somebody tell me what he can’t do sure he have things he can work on ,but I really don’t see to many hole in his game 

Cover?

5 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Ok so:

Noah Fant - 2

Jachai Polite - 1

Josh Jacobs - 1/2

Dexter Lawrence - 1/2 

Jacobs.

Archived