2019 NFL Draft V3

SBXISBXVSBXVIII

15 hours ago, BayRaider said:

They use him in short yardage situations for a reason. Their other WRs they all go deep with. Campbell is not a ball pinpoint guy. Hes a short yard gadget WR that can take one to the house. Fits well in New Orleans, New York Jets, Seattle. Definitely not a fit in our WC Scheme. 

So based on that logic Josh Allen can't be a full-time pass rusher in the NFL because Kentucky didn't use him that way, right?

So I know I have touched on this before but I really like Alex Barnes.  If nothing else use him as our short yardage back.  I was watching the Miss St vs Kansas St game for Montez Sweat and ended up just watching Barnes.  Kid is a punishing back and is always going forward.  His combine was pretty good also.  He is my Zach Crockett and if he is there in the middle rounds I want him.  Just look for #34.  Love the hit on the second play.

55 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

Here's another film breakdown on Will Grier

PFF just released another video on Grier as well. I’d still take Grier in the 3rd over Haskins or Lock at Pick 4. I think he’ll be just as good as those guys. Plus a 3rd Round Pick can sit behind Carr for a year without any controversy. 

I like having Antonio Brown but man so many players that should be available with that pick, kind of hurts. 

QB Will Grier

WR Terry McLaurin

WR Emmanuel Hall

Tons of quality Guards

CB Joejuan Williams

S Darnell Savage

LB Tevon Coney

LB Germaine Pratt

EDGE Oshane Ximes (his potential is through the roof)

Hopefully we trade 27 down and collect a 3rd. 

45 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

I like having Antonio Brown but man so many players that should be available with that pick, kind of hurts. 

QB Will Grier

WR Terry McLaurin

WR Emmanuel Hall

Tons of quality Guards

CB Joejuan Williams

S Darnell Savage

LB Tevon Coney

LB Germaine Pratt

I agree with trading 27 going by the value chart if we trade down between #40-#50 and pick up a 3rd rounder we will be getting good value! I would turn those picks into Jaylon Ferguson in the 2nd and Andy Isabella in the 3rd!

2 hours ago, BayRaider said:

QB Will Grier

WR Terry McLaurin

WR Emmanuel Hall

Tons of quality Guards

CB Joejuan Williams

S Darnell Savage

LB Tevon Coney

LB Germaine Pratt

This is why I would have no problem trading out of number 4 if Q. and Bosa are gone. Trade it for a first, third, and fifth at least. 

3 hours ago, Jerry said:

This is why I would have no problem trading out of number 4 if Q. and Bosa are gone. Trade it for a first, third, and fifth at least. 

I'd take Miami's or Washington's 1st, 2nd and 3rd for #4 if they want to move up for Haskins!

Winovich has no chance of busting completely imo, pretty safe floor of a 6 sack guy and above-average run defender. Ferguson on the other hand could be total bust or a 12-14 sack a year kinda guy. I’d rather play the safe route with Winovich but I wouldn’t mind Ferguson at all, I do really like him and his 3cone doesn’t scare me as much as other people. 

7 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Winovich has no chance of busting completely imo, pretty safe floor of a 6 sack guy and above-average run defender. Ferguson on the other hand could be total bust or a 12-14 sack a year kinda guy. I’d rather play the safe route with Winovich but I wouldn’t mind Ferguson at all, I do really like him and his 3cone doesn’t scare me as much as other people. 

I don't think Ferguson is a bust at all. I think him and Winovich are two safe picks. I expect them to both do better than some of the first round ranked DEs. I won't list which ones. I just wouldn't be surprised if Burns or Polite ended up becoming back ups or rotational players. Same with Sweat. Winovich and Ferguson just seem like they have the weight and power to hold up at the NFL level. I dont mind being in the minority on this opinion either.

Archived