2019 NFL Draft V3

SBXISBXVSBXVIII

1 hour ago, SBXISBXVSBXVIII said:

He was speaking about Campbell. Not about Allen. Stay on point.

He’s saying that Campbell was used on primarily short yardage looks because that’s all he’s capable of. Based on that logic, Josh Allen was only used in pass rushing situations half the time, was it because that’s all he’s capable of? Or is it that college coaches have a system that they believe can help the team win and aren’t worried about a players draft stock?

Get some reading comprehension and you’d see what my point was...

31 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

He’s saying that Campbell was used on primarily short yardage looks because that’s all he’s capable of. Based on that logic, Josh Allen was only used in pass rushing situations half the time, was it because that’s all he’s capable of? Or is it that college coaches have a system that they believe can help the team win and aren’t worried about a players draft stock?

Get some reading comprehension and you’d see what my point was...

My reading comprehension is fine. Again, the point was how his  coaches used him. So comment on that. No need to bring Allen into the conversation because that’s not who he was talking about. 

50 minutes ago, SBXISBXVSBXVIII said:

My reading comprehension is fine. Again, the point was how his  coaches used him. So comment on that. No need to bring Allen into the conversation because that’s not who he was talking about. 

Or I can use another example to highlight why his logic is incorrect?

10 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Winovich has no chance of busting completely imo, pretty safe floor of a 6 sack guy and above-average run defender. Ferguson on the other hand could be total bust or a 12-14 sack a year kinda guy. I’d rather play the safe route with Winovich but I wouldn’t mind Ferguson at all, I do really like him and his 3cone doesn’t scare me as much as other people. 

Not going to bet on the upside of a guy that has subpar athleticism. 

18 hours ago, Jerry said:

This is why I would have no problem trading out of number 4 if Q. and Bosa are gone. Trade it for a first, third, and fifth at least. 

I think you guys will land Q (if Murray does in fact go 1). I expect Bosa to go 2 and Allen 3. QW at #4 is going to be really hard to beat. He's arguably the best player in the draft. 

10 minutes ago, Forge said:

I think you guys will land Q (if Murray does in fact go 1). I expect Bosa to go 2 and Allen 3. QW at #4 is going to be really hard to beat. He's arguably the best player in the draft. 

Even though we don't really need a DT, Williams is too good of a prospect to pass on. He's going to be a double-digit sack guy throughout his career. 

Just now, NYRaider said:

Even though we don't really need a DT, Williams is too good of a prospect to pass on. He's going to be a double-digit sack guy throughout his career. 

The same can be said for Mo Hurst and PJ Hall. Both guys have a lot of potential but that could be stunted if we draft Williams

Just now, bucksavage1 said:

The same can be said for Mo Hurst and PJ Hall. Both guys have a lot of potential but that could be stunted if we draft Williams

Williams looks like the best interior DL prospect we've seen in like a decade. He's a blue-chip talent and will be an all-pro level player. Mo Hurst flashed last season but wasn't consistent and can play next to Williams. Hall is an athletic freak but did jack squat last season. You don't pass on a talent like Quinnen Williams for PJ Hall. 

Nothing against PJ Hall but nothing from last year showed that he can be a 10 sack guy. Mo Hurst yes, he flashed last year and showed that potential. I would take Williams in a heartbeat. 

Why would you want Q.williams to even play DE don't stick a square peg in a round hole. That's how you stunt a guys development 

Archived