Reject all open proposals.

1 hour ago, Counselor said:

1a- no

1b- no

1c- no

1d- no (would vote yes on 65)

1 hour ago, SwoleXmad said:

1a. Unlock ERFAs - Yes. 

1b. Allow the cut of locked sub500 players - Yes. 

1c. Allow the cut of players on 500-700 salary with 1yr deal left - Yes.

1d. Reduce roster size to 60 - Not voting on this yet but no.

I vote yes to everything except 1D.

2 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

No to 1a-d

3 hours ago, pheltzbahr said:

NO on 1a/b/c

Would encourage hoarding and shenanigans.  Cap shouldn't be an issue for anyone with the raising of the cap substantially and reduction of 3Up to 75%.

PEOPLE

4 hours ago, TedLavie said:

Let's discuss! Voting opens tomorrow morning

4 hours ago, TedLavie said:

Like last year there will be a 12h period to discuss items and a 12h period to vote on them (can be extended if needed of course)

I quit running the Owners' meeting

6 minutes ago, Jlash said:

I didn't vote because I read the rules.

I nominate you as my moderator. 

The point of discussing before voting is taking well thought out decisions instead of just rushing into a "yes/no" vote like we've done in the past. SirA did that last year and I thought it was good.

Like the hoarding argument, while fair, I don't think it applies if we drastically reduce roster size. 

2 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

I nominate you as my moderator. 

The point of discussing before voting is taking well thought out decisions instead of just rushing into a "yes/no" vote like we've done in the past. SirA did that last year and I thought it was good.

Like the hoarding argument, while fair, I don't think it applies if we drastically reduce roster size. 

I do agree with that. Honestly i said i was a no on the roster reduction unless it waa 65 but part of that is because it seems thats how the majority feel about it.

Personally i would be in favor of a 53 man roster with a 7 man PS

3 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Let me ask the people saying no to 1d, why do you feel it should remain at 70 or be higher than 60?

giphy.gif

Injuries are the worst, teams in the playoffs aren't able to field 22 starters when injuries happen. Stripping that down to 65/60 amplifies that problem, yes that's usually due to cap but if you don't have the space for the waivers guy well...

2 minutes ago, SwoleXmad said:

giphy.gif

Injuries are the worst, teams in the playoffs aren't able to field 22 starters when injuries happen. Stripping that down to 65/60 amplifies that problem, yes that's usually due to cap but if you don't have the space for the waivers guy well...

So injuries is the main reason for everyone?

I can understand that. As long as the motivation isnt to be able to hoard talent, I dont have an issue with that opinion. 

Archived