BDL Owners Meeting 2019

TedLavie

To @TedLavie about his reasoning for all the 1 topic changes to help people with injury issues at the end of the season.

Everything you mentioned about FA contracts and Shark Tank signings hurting your ability to field an OL at the end of the year is about bad team management and giving people move outs isn't the solution. They just need to make better decisions. 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, BringinDaPain said:

1a Yes
1b Yes
1c Yes
1d 60

After great contemplation, I agree with this smart guy on these critical issues. 

( okay, mostly cuz I don't know wut they really completely entail yet.. and I don't fit so good into my banana hammock anymore, so I'm frazzled )

200w.webp?cid=3640f6095c7874e64643434b63

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BringinDaPain said:

I see where several GM's have concern with the roster size being 70 to 60. Well if you draft correctly and sign the right FA for depth, You should not fear to having this problem. If you do then you really don't to be here.

What. 

Also no matter how good your depth is, you can't always be ready for when 2-3 o-lineman starters get hurt and you autolose because you can't field 5 o-lineman despite having 10+ healthy starters to start the year,

2 minutes ago, SwoleXmad said:

What. 

Also no matter how good your depth is, you can't always be ready for when 2-3 o-lineman starters get hurt and you autolose because you can't field 5 o-lineman despite having 10+ healthy starters to start the year,

With good team management you can.