My First Mock

biggreen715

First time doing a mock. Just having a rough idea of who I want to sign and draft. No figures involved

Resign

·         Robby Anderson

·         Andre Roberts

·         Jason Myers

·         Deontay Burnett

·         Henry Anderson

·         Mo Claiborne

·         Buster Skrine

Free Agency

·         Mitch Morse

·         Demaryius Thomas

·         Quinton Spain

·         LeVeon Bell

·         Ronald Darby

·         Robert Quinn

·         Anthony Barr

·         DeVante Parker – IF cut

Draft – Done via Draft Network Mock Simulator - No Trades

3 – Josh Allen – EDGE

68 – Yodney Cajuste – OT

93 – Miles Sanders – RB

99  - Jaylon Ferguson – EDGE

130 – DeMarkus Lodge – WR

195 – Isaiah Prince OT

Purple things... I don’t think DT is in our plans. As well as Gase and Parker didn’t see eye to eye. So WR being addressed isn’t realistic to me. I think the draft is very optimistic too. And outside of Allen I don’t think any of the guys you have us drafting will last to that point.

• Ferguson seems like overkill with the Josh Allen, Quinn, and Barr additions.   (Don't think we need Quinn with Allen and Barr for that matter)
  • Like others, I think DT doesn't fit the model for what we are looking for.
  • Spain, Moore, and Bell might be enough to totally revamp our offense in FA. Nice core moves. 
  • We could use some run stuffing depth up front ontop of the Anderson resigning. Would almost prefer Quinnen Williams if our FA went this way. 
  • I also think Buster Skrine is done here. 

19 hours ago, rampantjet said:

Not bad, but i will lose it if i have to watch Skrine in a Jets uniform for another snap.  Also not a fan of resigning, Roberts and Myers....  We should be finding cheap replacements.

I disagree with resigning roberts. He was one of our best players last year abd special teams is a huge facet of the game thats pften overlooked. 

After several years of terrible ST play, i hope we resign Roberts and continue to be successful in the return game. Sure maybe draft a WR or CB late to eventually take over that role, but as of now, we have so much cap space its silly to not resign Roberts. 

6 hours ago, KodiakThunder said:

I disagree with resigning roberts. He was one of our best players last year abd special teams is a huge facet of the game thats pften overlooked. 

After several years of terrible ST play, i hope we resign Roberts and continue to be successful in the return game. Sure maybe draft a WR or CB late to eventually take over that role, but as of now, we have so much cap space its silly to not resign Roberts. 

Roberts finished out the year well and had a few big run backs that really helped his stats, but everyone seems to be forgetting all of the boneheaded plays he made early in the year.  Made a lot of bad decisions early on.  Lets also not forget that the dude is 31.  

20 hours ago, rampantjet said:

Roberts finished out the year well and had a few big run backs that really helped his stats, but everyone seems to be forgetting all of the boneheaded plays he made early in the year.  Made a lot of bad decisions early on.  Lets also not forget that the dude is 31.  

Who would get resigned to a 1 or 2 yr deal. Its not as though we would give big money to him. Heres the real question...whats the alternative to paying him to stay? Save a few mil (we have more than enough cap room) and have to waste a pick on a young guy or sign someone whose not necessarily as good.

No brainer for me. Dont overthink it. You have a good PR/KR you keep him around as long as its financially viable. Same with kickers.  

Archived