Witten Ends Retirement - Returning in 2019

plan9misfit

2 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

He never should have been let go. If we just knew how to use that guy we could have had such a lethal receiving core. Bennett was one of the most physically gifted TE's I have ever seen.

And he proved that over the next 5 years.

4 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

He never should have been let go. If we just knew how to use that guy we could have had such a lethal receiving core. Bennett was one of the most physically gifted TE's I have ever seen.

190giq.gif

Marty B sucked between the ears. All that matters.

Gods I hates him.

38 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

Whose progress is he stopping? 

Rico. We are still gonna keep giving him another contract saying next year he’s gonna break out.

I don’t mind written back and I’d rather still draft a sternberger so that Witten can mentor him properly however long he stays.

I don’t get any comments on how it would be a hinderance to have him back ? We obviously aren’t deep at TE. Everyone here wants to count on Jarvis one 3 TD game ? Where was here for the rest of the season ? We always know J Witt always finds a way to get open.

Add another premium TE in the draft , keep Witten & let Schultz and Jarvin battle it out for the third spot.

FO isn’t that dumb 

Just now, Calvert28 said:

You sure? I mean, we're still giving Redball another chance out of the 8 he's already effed up.

When I was looking back at the 2009 draft I realized we spent half the time with Jason Garrett in a rebuilding mode. If anything I feel like the currrent generation of players are what we’re building at.

Whatever we feel about it, this is his last year to prove it.

6 minutes ago, canadaluvsdallas said:

When I was looking back at the 2009 draft I realized we spent half the time with Jason Garrett in a rebuilding mode. If anything I feel like the currrent generation of players are what we’re building at.

Whatever we feel about it, this is his last year to prove it.

See that's what most here don't realize and I have been trying to explain it to them. It's always next year with Garrett and his expectations. I was done with back in 2017, and was wanting him gone in 2015.

And yea we've gone through 2 to 3 rebuilding phases in 8 years under him.

18 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

See that's what most here don't realize and I have been trying to explain it to them. It's always next year with Garrett and his expectations. I was done with back in 2017, and was wanting him gone in 2015.

Yeah it’s just something I’ve accepted.

Death, Taxes and Jason Garrett extensions 

2 hours ago, The_Slamman said:

I'm not even kidding when I say this... I would donate one of Ace5's kidneys if we could get Romo back for next year too.  I'm 100% down with Witten next year.  But if we could make a package deal with Wit and Romo, I would forgive Jerry for all the past BS.

As long as you don’t donate @Ace5‘s liver. That’s very precious to him.

1 hour ago, Calvert28 said:

EXACTLY. The RedBall apologists always claim that we’re one year away from being one year away. 

Archived