Harper to Phillies for 13 years $330 million

Dingo18287

2 minutes ago, mission27 said:

I thought the point of making money was so you didn’t have to live in Delaware (or Philly for that matter)

Anyone making the big bucks in sports is living in a life of luxury no matter what team they play for. None of them are going to live in some tight cramped spot or a bad area.

Just now, Danger said:

Anyone making the big bucks in sports is living in a life of luxury no matter what team they play for. None of them are going to live in some tight cramped spot or a bad area.

As someone who lives a life of luxury from time to time I can confirm Delaware still sucks.  You may have a nice house in a nice neighborhood but you’re still stuck in Delaware.

Just now, mission27 said:

As someone who lives a life of luxury from time to time I can confirm Delaware still sucks.  You may have a nice house in a nice neighborhood but you’re still stuck in Delaware.

And many of my best friends are domiciled in Delaware.  Nothing but respect.  I’d rather live in San Fran, LA, New York, or DC

Just now, mission27 said:

And many of my best friends are domiciled in Delaware.  Nothing but respect.  I’d rather live in San Fran, LA, New York, or DC

That's you. Not everyone feels that way. Many would find DC super claustrophobic. I can't speak for the west coast. 

Archived