Off-Topic: The WORLD CHAMPION Washington Nationals Thread

turtle28

5 hours ago, Jeezy Fanatic said:

Lets hope the Caps rubbed off on the Nats and we go on a championship run there too

Man they gotta get healthy, the Nats go through injuries every year. It’s frankly a miracle they’re in 1st place given all the injuries. I hope Murphy is back soon and Strasburg and Kintzler isn’t out long. 

1 hour ago, turtle28 said:

Man they gotta get healthy, the Nats go through injuries every year. It’s frankly a miracle they’re in 1st place given all the injuries. I hope Murphy is back soon and Strasburg and Kintzler isn’t out long. 

Yeah, they’d been ok because starting pitching had stayed healthy, but this latest Stars injury makes me nervous, I feel like with pitchers you never know if a little inflammation is going to end up becoming a big thing.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Jeezy Fanatic said:

Yeah, they’d been ok because starting pitching had stayed healthy, but this latest Stars injury makes me nervous, I feel like with pitchers you never know if a little inflammation is going to end up becoming a big thing.

Bigger question is how long has he been dealing with it? Same for Kintzler.