Off-Topic: The WORLD CHAMPION Washington Nationals Thread

turtle28

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 9/17/2022 at 1:03 PM, Jeezy Fanatic said:

I’m still very angry at this team, but man, CJ Abrams is ridiculous defensively. See where his bat ends up, but he looks like a future gold glover

Not the best age to this to start. 

19 hours ago, lavar703 said:

What a shame. So sad what the Lerners allowed to happen to this team. League littered with our former all-stars with a few of them in our own division. Just depressing to watch this anymore. Not any fun at all. 

I wish they had sold the team after last season, but I think it's hard to do bc of the MASAN deal.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, lavar703 said:

4 errors in two games isn’t that bad. At least Josia Gray is looking good. Man what an awful trade lol

These next few years are going to be rough I hate that Turner & Soto aren't on the NATs anymore but, hopefully by 2025 they have a young and promising team thanks to the draft picks & prospects they acquired & will get for being awful the next two years.

All we have to look forward to is 2025 & beyond.

7 hours ago, turtle28 said:

These next few years are going to be rough I hate that Turner & Soto aren't on the NATs anymore but, hopefully by 2025 they have a young and promising team thanks to the draft picks & prospects they acquired & will get for being awful the next two years.

All we have to look forward to is 2025 & beyond.

I’m hoping for Skenes or Crews in the draft but I’m petrified the Lerners are going to make Rizzo draft an easier to sign prospect. 

• Like 1

On 4/2/2023 at 7:25 PM, lavar703 said:

I’m hoping for Skenes or Crews in the draft but I’m petrified the Lerners are going to make Rizzo draft an easier to sign prospect. 

Ugh. I'm so done with the Lerners. I wish they'd just sell the team but I understand no one wants to buy it mostly bc the MASN deal sucks.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...