Off-Topic: The WORLD CHAMPION Washington Nationals Thread

turtle28

21 hours ago, Woz said:

While it hurts, it also is the first game. Let's see how it goes over a longer stretch.

1. Why wouldn't he accept the first contract?
  2. If he wanted to come back (and Svluga's article implied that he did), why didn't he respond to the Nats for 3 months? Even a "hey, I'm still here, I want to come back?"
  3. Second offer was in January was $50M but two more years.

Harper and Boras wanted to test free agency but thought that they could come back at any time. The front office put an offer on the table, Harper never responded, so the Nats shrugged and assumed he was gone and then went about their business. Why is this all on their shoulders?

The last argument was my Kirk Cousins argument from two years ago. Kirk didn't counter the Redskins offer either. By not countering both Bryce and Kirk pretty showed they were chasing money - to be the highest paid players - and not just countering to stay in DC.

Edited by turtle28

Well they did get a curly W!!! They have to get this bullpen in order!! The offense on this team isn’t a issue!!! Starting pitching isn’t a issue. They get runs they just never seem to get them for max🤬🤬🤬

1 hour ago, ripsean21 said:

Stras did the thing today Robles man I like this young guy!! The bats haven’t been then bad part of the season!!! Two more to go!! Get through Miller and close this game out guys good baseball all the way today!!!

If Robles just hits a homerun every time and we don’t have to worry about him on the bases then we’re solid. 

• Like 2