Off-Topic: The WORLD CHAMPION Washington Nationals Thread

turtle28

1 hour ago, Jeezy Fanatic said:

Houston is better than us, clearly, but man the umpiring was brutal. Tough to get a rally going when you're going against the best pitcher in baseball and he's getting calls 6 inches off the plate.

• Like 1

If the run ends prematurely and we don't win it all, I'm okay, actually. Yeah it would have been great to win it all but I'm not mad. The Astros are better.

I was in DC yesterday and there was Nationals gear everywhere, and it felt good man.  Talked to a guy in line at the Museum of Natural History about the Nats and it was dope.

I don't think we're dead yet, maybe the bats will wake up against Verlander and then we go to a Game 7 with Scherzer to face off against Greinke.

On 10/28/2019 at 9:31 AM, JoshstraDaymus said:

If the run ends prematurely and we don't win it all, I'm okay, actually. Yeah it would have been great to win it all but I'm not mad. The Astros are better.

I was in DC yesterday and there was Nationals gear everywhere, and it felt good man.  Talked to a guy in line at the Museum of Natural History about the Nats and it was dope.

I don't think we're dead yet, maybe the bats will wake up against Verlander and then we go to a Game 7 with Scherzer to face off against Greinke.

The pitching matchups are in the Nats favor here the next two games IMO. Max is due for a strong game, Zach is due for an average game. 

The odds of Houston losing four home games is absurdly small though. 

The Nats are still definitely in this series though and you guys should far from concede yet. I say your chances are still at a solid 25%, and with a win tonight it would boost up to 45%. 

3 hours ago, BayRaider said:

The pitching matchups are in the Nats favor here the next two games IMO. Max is due for a strong game, Zach is due for an average game. 

The odds of Houston losing four home games is absurdly small though. 

The Nats are still definitely in this series though and you guys should far from concede yet. I say your chances are still at a solid 25%, and with a win tonight it would boost up to 45%. 

You're assuming the Nats drive-in players who are on base and that Max is healthy enough to play if there is a game 7.