Off-Topic: The WORLD CHAMPION Washington Nationals Thread

turtle28

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎12‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 8:40 AM, Jeezy Fanatic said:

Rendon to LAA. Interesting he spends his career as the second star to Bryce and then Trout. I think that suits him. Sucks the Lerners wouldn’t pay up, but no visceral reaction to this one unlike Bryce.

I am more okay with this than Bryce's deal because of the fact that we just won a world series with Rendon. I wanted him to stay but I'm okay that he left.

6 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Doubtful I think mostly due to arbitration case, etc.

You going to post your move in the make a movie thread?

So, with Mafia and I was actually hospitalized, I actually forgot about it, I know I got tagged but when I looked at those I was in the hospital and just kinda forgot. I'm working on the plot now again. Its not going great, I kinda lost my creative mojo and my writeup isn't coming out as planned.

9 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

My creative vision when I sat there and thought about it, I'm having a hard time executing it and being happy with the result.

I get it. Some people went crazy and great, and then there's me with more of a summary. But I'm fine with that. Sorry about your hospitalization.

The loss of Harper was offset by Robles and Soto. The loss of Rendon will be much more impactful IMO. It will be hard to match his production and fielding. Donaldson would be a nice short term fix, but having to give him 4 years may be harmful in the long term. Just an opinion from an outsider.

On 12/14/2019 at 11:00 AM, Marcus21 said:

The loss of Harper was offset by Robles and Soto. The loss of Rendon will be much more impactful IMO. It will be hard to match his production and fielding. Donaldson would be a nice short term fix, but having to give him 4 years may be harmful in the long term. Just an opinion from an outsider.

If they go 4 years, that would be unwise. 3 years would be dicey but doable. Maybe.

If they miss out/pass on Donaldson, I wonder if they go with Kieboom at 3rd.