Leisher's 2019 Mock offseason 2-28-19, Draft added at 1620pm.

jleisher

On 2/28/2019 at 5:23 PM, Tperk said:

Earl Thomas....2yrs @ 9M? I can guarantee that wont be anywhere near what he sees. Closer to 9M per year.

Your right, that's a 2 year contract at $9m per year, total $18M.

On 2/28/2019 at 6:44 PM, Golfman said:

You couldn't get all this done on Fantasy Island! I actually like the draft but this free agency fantasy is quite funny. Not to mention he hadn't left enough money to sign our rookies after the free agency portion of this deal. 

The Overthecap used, included or set aside $5m for draft picks.  Didn't state that, sorry!

On 2/28/2019 at 7:38 PM, squire12 said:

7 outside FA for GB?

Leaving $3.8M for the 10 draft picks....when GB needs more than that to sign their picks.  Somewhere around $5M to sign the draft picks after you do a net cost of draft pick salary minus the lower salaried player on the roster for accounting purposes.  

Packers
Total Picks (10)
Round 1 - #12
Round 1 - #30
Round 2 - #44
Round 3 - #75
Round 4 - #114
Round 4 - #118
Round 5 - #150
Round 6 - #185
Round 6 - #194
Round 7 - #226
$10,353,422

You are correct, like I just explained, Overthecap that I used figured in $5m for draft picks, so that amount is not figured into what I used.

On 3/1/2019 at 8:04 AM, Packerraymond said:

Your cap is skewed because you don't take into account the rule of 51. Only the 51 highest salaries on our roster count against the cap. Releasing UDFAs doesn't get us cap space.

Thank you, your right, I didn't know that.  Thanks!

On 2/28/2019 at 6:30 PM, JBURGE said:

I don't even know why I'm asking, but is this supposed to be a realistic off-season, or just a pipe dream?

That's funny!  Is this supposed to be realistic, or just a pipe dream?   That's funny, cause last time I checked, not one of us work for the Green Bay Packers.  Does any of us work in the front office with the Packers?  Don't think so!  So, I guess that would make all our fricken mocks unrealistic, cause all we are doing is stating who we would like to have them select and sign as free agents.  We have no say in anything.  Some of us act like we know and have some say in what the Packers will do, sorry, I know I don't, and I doubt any of you do as well.  Something for all you out there that seem to want to rip everything I do, yours isn't any more realistic then mine, that is unless your Gute and his guys.  NOT!!!!

17 minutes ago, jleisher said:

That's funny!  Is this supposed to be realistic, or just a pipe dream?   That's funny, cause last time I checked, not one of us work for the Green Bay Packers.  Does any of us work in the front office with the Packers?  Don't think so!  So, I guess that would make all our fricken mocks unrealistic, cause all we are doing is stating who we would like to have them select and sign as free agents.  We have no say in anything.  Some of us act like we know and have some say in what the Packers will do, sorry, I know I don't, and I doubt any of you do as well.  Something for all you out there that seem to want to rip everything I do, yours isn't any more realistic then mine, that is unless your Gute and his guys.  NOT!!!!

Agree to disagree. Anyone who signs Earl Thomas to a deal that includes far more than 10% guaranteed on an $18 million contract is being far more realistic then you are. No way he signs with ANYONE for $1.8 Million guaranteed. You don't have to be Gute or work in an NFL Front Office to know that a player of his caliber isn't signing that contract. You just have to have common sense.

Just now, Nick_gb said:

Agree to disagree. Anyone who signs Earl Thomas to a deal that includes far more than 10% guaranteed on an $18 million contract is being far more realistic then you are. No way he signs with ANYONE for $1.8 Million guaranteed. You don't have to be Gute or work in an NFL Front Office to know that a player of his caliber isn't signing that contract. You just have to have common sense.

He's sensitive.  !!!!

Archived