Brandon Graham: 3 year Extension (somewhere Powerelite cries)

Kiltman

3 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

BTW I wouldn't have believed you a few years ago if you would have told me that BG would play his whole career in Philly when at the time Eagles fans had been really hard on him and frequently calling him a bust. Cool turnaround.

For real, he’s done so much to stick and adapt. Put up with a lot.

5 minutes ago, ianlewis16 said:

Did he really have 4 sacks last year? I dunno, I love the man, and I get that sacks only tell a part of the story, but the rumoured 14 mill a year is a LOT for that production. 

It isn’t just about that. BG is clutch AF and creates a lot of pressure and creates sacks for other guys 

4 minutes ago, ianlewis16 said:

Did he really have 4 sacks last year? I dunno, I love the man, and I get that sacks only tell a part of the story, but the rumoured 14 mill a year is a LOT for that production. 

I have to look it up, but if I remember his grades for pressures and stuff was still up there. I think it was evident that missing the off-season recovering from surgery held him back some. He started slow.

3 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Is this one of those romantic resignings? That’s a lot of money for a cash strapped team. 

Gotta see the structure on this one. 

this is what i fear. i'm no expert, but I was more than content with moving on from him. one of the main reasons the pats have been so successful is because they don't overpay players who are coming toward the edge of the cliff. i fear we're going to be paying 7-8% of our cap to a player who's production might be on the steep decline. 4 sacks is bad any which way you shake it. 

• Like 1